Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GA lines... :rockon: I was in line from 9am one day, and 7am the next... Maybe next time I'll try for a really early spot so I can get right at the front. :drool:

Nothing wrong with a bit of drama :wink:

I really need to get to bed, got a doctor's appt in the morning (I know, what posessed me to make the appt on a Saturday morning??). Going to sort out tetanus boosters and other stuff I might need before going away... :huh:

Goodnight, ladies :hug: :wave:

Alisaura said:
GA lines... :rockon : I was in line from 9am one day, and 7am the next... Maybe next time I'll try for a really early spot so I can get right at the front. :drool :

Being at the front. :rockon::drool::combust: Its so worth the effort, you should go for it. I was front row both Manchester shows i went to. Then in Toronto GA, 1 Chicago GA ( The other we were still in the ellipse on a rail spot.) and Boston at the front behind Ali who is small so i had a good view one night and front rail outside the ellipse the other. Not bad out of 5 shows me and Wild were in the ellipse for 4 of those. :rockon:

IN USA/Canada they started queuing so much ealier than Europe. :crack:

Drea said:

Clearly someone didn't go look at the picture.... :wink :

:lol: I just had a quick glance was like "Oooh a pirate" then closed the page. It even has his beard. :hyper::lmao:

Bye GG2 and Ali. :hug:

I have to go have something to put me on to eat aswell. Am going round to a friends tonight. Im starving :scream: but i'm not going round until 7.30pm so need something to put me on. We're ordering Dominos. :drool: ( Looks at Drea and wonders how long it will take her to ponder having pizza after reading this. :shifty: ) :lol:

See you tommorow girls. :hug:

^Oh sure, post that right after I've used the mouth rinse from the dentist where I have to wait at least 30 minutes before I can eat or drink again :madspit: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
What's going on that makes it such a great day?

I had my first corporate visit and it went EXTREMELY well :hyper:
I got hugs from my boss, her boss and her boss :ohmy:
They said the store looked great, that I had some great merchandising techniques and ideas, and that they were very excited about having me as a part of the company.

Thats pretty great :yes:

Back
Top Bottom