Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna have to side with SG on this one :huh: If a spider is in my room, it doesn't live much longer :reject: Ick.
My housemates are the same with cockroaches, but they usually put spiders outside (unless they're venomous).

I've had spiderbites that were pretty nasty - and there was a boy in my class in high school who nearly died from a spider-bite. Anything that could hurt my family or threaten them like that has to go :madwife:

Alisaura said:

My housemates are the same with cockroaches, but they usually put spiders outside (unless they're venomous).

well THAT qwould be scary!

I think they're only a cvery few IF any poinsinous ones in the NYC area........thee only name that i can thibnk of is a "figure 8" or " brown fiddle" one - that's a danger

dazzledbylight said:

shall we send Adam to sing you a lullaby song, SG?:D

:hmm: on the OTHER hand that'd proably wake you right back up! :lol:

:lol: yeah, I don't think I'd get much sleep if Adam were here :wink:

so, sure, send him right over :shifty: :sexywink: :drool:

and on that note... I'm off to bed :hug: goodnight/good bye ladies

I couldn't get the sound here, that's ok....8if i'm extra lucky I'll try to see at my art study over the week.....

I could lip read vertigo..... then B was talking a bit?

COuldn't figure out it was Streets...but I did get the picc to blow- up to Full-screen size! :hyper::drool: :drool:

REMINDS me exactly of when I was able to get the Live feed here at this cafe toowhen they were in SA.....? brazil, i think......was the last show before they had to take time off for Edge's fam.

only that time i got the sound feed too:drool:

:scream: we have to wait HOW LONG for a tour!???!!!

*starts to whinnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee*

//ends whining

:lol:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom