Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:

Hi people!
I saw Pop -Mexico City for the first time today :hyper: :lol:

:combust:

Hey Jez :wave:

Dg your band are doing a signing before your gig tommorow. You going :hyper:

Taking Back Sunday

May, 5 2006 at INSTORE SIGNING - Newbury Comics
332 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02115

Ig i like them playing Manchester University which is about an hour from me on the 17th May so i could go see them :wink:

Newbury Comics is right next door to Condom World. :shifty: :lmao:

I saw that on their myspace. I'm going to try to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. :shrug:

WildHoney said:

DG :hug:

I tried tio answer you 10 mins ago but my pc froze :madwife:

I read about your Hawaii news :hyper: I'll keep everything crossed that your plans work out :hug:

Stupid comp. :madwife:

I was actually shocked she didn't say no. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Newbury Comics is right next door to Condom World. :shifty: :lmao:

I saw that on their myspace. I'm going to try to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. :shrug:

Hope you can go. That would be cool :hug:

I remembered the name of the street and realised they were next to each other. I think it was in one of those reviews you sent me :shifty:

:lmao:

My mum just printed out a list of calories and stuff for me...
I have to start eating again :(
I have to eat at least the double of what I eat today, to lose weight... where's the bloody logic in that?:mad:

JezSnape said:
My mum just printed out a list of calories and stuff for me...
I have to start eating again :(
I have to eat at least the double of what I eat today, to lose weight... where's the bloody logic in that?:mad:

Well, if you don't eat, your metabolism doesn't work, so you don't burn the calories.

Try finding stuff to eat you like that's healthy. If you force yourself to eat stuff you don't like, you'll drop the diet quickly. That's what used to happen to me.

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, if you don't eat, your metabolism doesn't work, so you don't burn the calories.

Try finding stuff to eat you like that's healthy. If you force yourself to eat stuff you don't like, you'll drop the diet quickly. That's what used to happen to me.

The problem is that I don't like to eat. I mean, sure, there are things I like, like potatoes in any and every form, vegetables and stuff. It's the whole act of actually eating it that I don't like :huh:

Hi Thora :hug:

:hmm: How does one get one of those clones? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom