Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to study the Clayton ... :shifty: well, you get the point :wink:

I'm alright. :sigh: bummed that Bono was so close and I couldn't go even try and see him. plus I got the bill for the repairs on my truck today :crack:

Hi Sarah :hug:

Everyone gets hugs today. I'm Jack Sparrow with modification.

"I love clone... whatevers, hugs all around!"

My husband is awful about taking care of vehicles - the rotors were all warped so they and the drums, plus the pads and shoes all needed to be replaced - I don't know how he drove it around for so long without it occuring to him that it was a problem :sigh: :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
My husband is awful about taking care of vehicles - the rotors were all warped so they and the drums, plus the pads and shoes all needed to be replaced - I don't know how he drove it around for so long without it occuring to him that it was a problem :sigh: :madwife:

:yikes:

Sorry you didn't get to go. :(

VintagePunk said:
Dis had to prove she could touch her co-worker's bottom?? :ohmy:

oh and speaking of that...there is this weirdo women in the pool locker...she has a crush on me:scream: and she DID grab my ass once:ohmy: :mad: ..:shifty: so I just ingored it...but she is obsessed with me:sad:

Sad_Girl said:
the rotors were all warped so they and the drums, plus the pads and shoes all needed to be replaced

I'm sure this would make more sense to me in Swedish, but right now it sounds like you had half a music class, and half your wardrobe in... :reject: :lol:

Sarah, sorry, I know nothing about the Korean War.

I need to get this if I go to Hawaii. :lol:

large_3399.jpg

sami0201 said:

Nope, and I'm sure I should. :lol:

I have to get a huge presentation done about the Korean War in less that 2 weeks :crack: In addition, in US History, we have to learn about WW1, WW2, Spanish-American war, Cold War, the Vietnam (sp?) war, and possibly the Civil war all before the end of the year :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom