PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Hi Brittany, nice to meet you! :wave:

It was a really good show! The guitarist tried to body surf but I think the tiny girls in front weren't strong enough to carry him back so he didn't make it to where I was :madspit:

I fav song on their album is "Look After You", although "How to save a life" is almost up there as well just cause Greys Anatomy was in their music vid :drool:

Hey! I'm so glad you had a good time!! And I'm sorry, the guitarist didn't make it back to you:sad: "Look After You" is great too, and I love "Heaven Forbid" They're an awesome band! I just perused your profile and I noticed you have the U2 iPOD:ohmy: I'm getting the newest version for Christmas:drool: I can't wait! Do you have "U2 by U2" yet? It's frickin' amazing! LOL

Mucca said:
Wow VP, she did a really great job on that! :yes: :up:
What is Sarah planning on going into?

Russty, that must be a pretty big mobile home you're moving into if it has 2 bathrooms.

Hi Mia I don't believe we've met before :wave:

She loves writing, but I'm not sure that she has the drive and motivation to actually force herself to sit down and do it daily, for a living. The one good thing, according the the York U book we got tonight, the program branches off so that one can become an editor, from what I gather. So, she'd be in the business making an income, and could still pursue her own work. :up: She's also interested in politics and to a lesser extent, religious studies (strictly scholastic, she's an athiest, actually lol), classical studies, and law. :) Not sure if you know, but she's doing a co-op this term in our MP's office, and she LOVES it, she's working with some really great people. :)

Sad_Girl said:
I hate to do this when the party is going so well and some people I don't get to see often enough anymore :sad: are here, but I have to go; I missed the show I want to watch once already and I don't think they will re-air it again :( I REALLY don't want to miss it, so I'm off for a couple of hours :hug: goodnight ladies who will be gone when I return!

Have fun SG! I'll probably still be here when you get back..:sexywink:

U2isthebest said:

Hey! I'm so glad you had a good time!! And I'm sorry, the guitarist didn't make it back to you:sad: "Look After You" is great too, and I love "Heaven Forbid" They're an awesome band! I just perused your profile and I noticed you have the U2 iPOD:ohmy: I'm getting the newest version for Christmas:drool: I can't wait! Do you have "U2 by U2" yet? It's frickin' amazing! LOL

Yeah, my U2 ipod is my baby :drool:
I dropped it twice and it stopped working for awhile. I couldn't even hook it up to itunes and then it started working miraculously one day! :)

Still don't have U2 by U2. It's so expensive...:( I'm hoping I can get my parents to buy it for me for xmas :wink:

Night SG :hug:

redhotswami said:

ah...I'm more of a conan fan meself. but I honesty can't remember the last time I turned on my tv. :shrug:

I love Conan too...The man is amazing. LOL. Macaulay Culkin is on tonight..:dancing: :applaud: :rockon: I'm pretty excited as you can see.. LOL. I can't frickin' keep up people!

redhotswami said:

Oh, that means nothing! There's this one artist...none of his drawings have straight lines. I can't remember his name.

:lol: shows how much of that memorization i managed to retain.

I didn't even realize this, but she drew it, too! :ohmy:

Normally, she finds line illustrations online, and colours and shades them, but this one she drew from looking at a picture in a magazine!

Night SG and Sami!! :hug: :kiss:

Sorry if I'm missing hellos or goodbyes to people, I'm talking to you guys, talking to her, and trying to do laundry at the same time. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

She loves writing, but I'm not sure that she has the drive and motivation to actually force herself to sit down and do it daily, for a living. The one good thing, according the the York U book we got tonight, the program branches off so that one can become an editor, from what I gather. So, she'd be in the business making an income, and could still pursue her own work. :up: She's also interested in politics and to a lesser extent, religious studies (strictly scholastic, she's an athiest, actually lol), classical studies, and law. :) Not sure if you know, but she's doing a co-op this term in our MP's office, and she LOVES it, she's working with some really great people. :)

That sounds like a really good program for Sarah.

That's pretty neat that she's working in an MP's office. I'm glad she's really liking it, it definately helps in figuring out a major for uni. :)

Mucca said:

Yeah, my U2 ipod is my baby :drool:
I dropped it twice and it stopped working for awhile. I couldn't even hook it up to itunes and then it started working miraculously one day! :)

Still don't have U2 by U2. It's so expensive...:( I'm hoping I can get my parents to buy it for me for xmas :wink:

Night SG :hug:

Ahh..I can't wait to get my iPOD...:drool: Do you know if you can download songs from your Windows Media Player to your iPOD?:scratch: BEG your parents for "U2 by U2". I've been going through it like a madwoman since I got i last Wed. I'm basically done..:faint:

VintagePunk said:

I didn't even realize this, but she drew it, too! :ohmy:

Normally, she finds line illustrations online, and colours and shades them, but this one she drew from looking at a picture in a magazine!

WOW! Well, that talent will sure come in handy when school gets stressful and she needs a release. :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I know the feeling...my drawings among my friends and family are legendary...:lmao: for their, um, uniqueness? :lol:

I told her what I said about genetics, and she said "if it were genetic, it'd be like a Picasso, with the nose on it's forehead." :|

Smartass kid. :angry:

I think I *will* enroll her in the military. That'd teach her. :angry: :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..I can't wait to get my iPOD...:drool: Do you know if you can download songs from your Windows Media Player to your iPOD?:scratch: BEG your parents for "U2 by U2". I've been going through it like a madwoman since I got i last Wed. I'm basically done..:faint:

I think you can, itunes will convert your wma files in mp3 so that they can play in your ipod.
I might not have to do too much begging since I'm living away from home right now. One of the plus sides to going to a school on the opposite side of the country :wink:

Back
Top Bottom