PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Damn, it's too bad all the ITH activities are at 19+ places this year, or you guys could pop in for the Sat night activities (same day!) :(

That's too bad! :( Why wouldn't they be all ages? Although next year, I won't have to worry about that, and plus, I may have accomodations in the city. :)

Here's something she coloured in Photoshop:

new3.jpg

Hi Mia :hug: :heart:

Mucca and GG I'm doing okay. We sold our house and I have to move in 26 days. The good part about it all is that I may end up with a mobile home that has 2 bathrooms. I haven't had 2 bathrooms for the last 10 years. Woohoo! :lol: Not to mention it will be cheap enough that I will be getting my cable back and can you say Tivo! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

She's gotten into drawing/colouring on Photoshop. She's done some really unbelievably beautiful stuff. That would be a great career, but I don't think she's into it, it's more of a hobby for her.

It could be a great career; but I suspect she has somewhat higher goals :)

Meanwhile millions of kids dream of working with video games and graphic arts who will never stand a chance :lol:

funny how that works, isn't it?

Sad_Girl said:

It could be a great career; but I suspect she has somewhat higher goals :)

Meanwhile millions of kids dream of working with video games and graphic arts who will never stand a chance :lol:

funny how that works, isn't it?

There are so many things she could do! :yes:

I'm not sure if I ever told you this, but one of the reasons she's considering York (in Toronto) is that they have a creative writing major. :)

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: Do you have any male relatives you could suggest? :wink:

:lol: :hmm: Actually no!

OMG guess what?? My aunt found out that she's having a boy today!! :cute: :love: But they are still waiting on the results of the test for the other stuff. :( I don't know how she's going to cope if God forbid there are bad results. Hopefully there won't be. But yayy a little boy!

Wow VP, she did a really great job on that! :yes: :up:
What is Sarah planning on going into?

Russty, that must be a pretty big mobile home you're moving into if it has 2 bathrooms.

Hi Mia I don't believe we've met before :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
Mucca :hug: How is school?

I want some snow :mad:
Well....maybe after Mr GG gets back home.....he can shovel the drive :wink:

School's going well. I have 2 more midterms and a paper left and then I'm free for a little while until finals. At this moment I just really want to book my flight home. It'll keep me motivated for the rest of the semester.

We had snow a few days ago :huh:.....I'm not ready for snow yet! :scream:

Congrats to your aunt Sami! :D

VintagePunk said:

There are so many things she could do! :yes:

I'm not sure if I ever told you this, but one of the reasons she's considering York (in Toronto) is that they have a creative writing major. :)

that's very cool :up: She certainly does have a talent (from the things of hers which I've read and the little 'thoughts' and 'jokes' made about things, such as ideas for tv sit-coms :wink: ) plus she seems to have a great head for research and all of the things like that which come into play

Mucca said:
Russty, Thora, Drea, Sami, SG and anyonen else I may have missed :hug:

I'm good!
My friends and I went to see the Fray yesterday night. They were great! And I got one of their guitar picks at the end of the show :drool:

How are you? It's been forever since I've see you!

Hey Mucca!:wave: (if you're still here!) My name is Brittany. I'm pretty new here so I just wanted to say hi, and how jealous I am that you got to see The Fray:wink: They are slowly turning into one of my all-time fav. bands I think. That album is:drool: "How To Save A Life" is my song of the year so far!

U2isthebest said:

Hey Mucca!:wave: (if you're still here!) My name is Brittany. I'm pretty new here so I just wanted to say hi, and how jealous I am that you got to see The Fray:wink: They are slowly turning into one of my all-time fav. bands I think. That album is:drool: "How To Save A Life" is my song of the year so far!

Hi Brittany, nice to meet you! :wave:

It was a really good show! The guitarist tried to body surf but I think the tiny girls in front weren't strong enough to carry him back so he didn't make it to where I was :madspit:

I fav song on their album is "Look After You", although "How to save a life" is almost up there as well just cause Greys Anatomy was in their music vid :drool:

hot boy is cuteeee :cute:

me: i looked so cute on friday haha
him: hhahaha
him: look cute this friday;-)
me: oh i will
him: haha i think i am goign to sleep
him: ttyt
me: bye xoxo
him: mwahz 143 143 aaft! [he's kidding he doesn't really talk like that]
me: nope youre supposed to say bye babyy
me: haha xoxo
him: bye baby
me: :-*
him :p

then a few minutes later
him: then we went out in like 7th grade?
him: or 8th?
me: yeah i think? it was one summer
him: yeh hahah
me: lol
him: maybe one day again/!?
him: haha
me: haha we'll seeeee
him: ttyt babycakes
me: byee

:love: we're so juvenile, reverting back to 7th grade. :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hmm: Actually no!

OMG guess what?? My aunt found out that she's having a boy today!! :cute: :love: But they are still waiting on the results of the test for the other stuff. :( I don't know how she's going to cope if God forbid there are bad results. Hopefully there won't be. But yayy a little boy!

Awwww, I was thinking of her last night when you mentioned your other aunt. :heart:

I hate to do this when the party is going so well and some people I don't get to see often enough anymore :sad: are here, but I have to go; I missed the show I want to watch once already and I don't think they will re-air it again :( I REALLY don't want to miss it, so I'm off for a couple of hours :hug: goodnight ladies who will be gone when I return!

Back
Top Bottom