Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww Ruff, you're poor pup. Isn't milk supposed to be with best way to cool off a hot mouth? :hmm: Perhaps it's a wives tail. Perhaps a lick or two of milk will help?

sugar is supposed to quell an offended tongue, so I gave her some honey. she seems better but she was pretty freaked out there for a while! she's such a little vacuum--she went for the salsa the minute it hit for the floor, and I didn't even have time to wipe it up.

Maybe aversive conditioning really does work and this is the last time she'll do it!

Sad_Girl said:

I had my cat declawed, and I felt SOOO bad when he came home from the vet; it was such a miserable thing for him for about two or three days ( a week at most) and I've always been very careful not to let him get out of the house now. All in all, (I've had him for twelve years now) as traumatic as it felt to me at the time, it seems to have been a completely forgotten event in his life and it save my carpets and door jambs from being shredded

SG, do you remember about how much that cost? I'm considering it, becuase as of now I keep my cat in the bathroom when I'm not here, I don't know that is any better

pattip2000 said:
Ruffian, I’ve been trying the spry bottle thing for the last six months but my cat is really dumb, and hasn’t gotten the hint yet!

you might be best to get him/her declawed if strictly an indoor cat. I think I paid $120.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I play as a way to blow off steam; I played so often that I started adding in some of the girls from around here and different incarnations of the guys and sharing the details :wink:

I've got a seriously addictive personality :reject:

Sounds like fun! :up: I have a very addictive personality too. That's why my post count is so steadily increasing lately! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've always had an aversion to orange, *now* I know why. :lol:

How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! :hug:

i'm good. i've mostly been catching up with tour news when i'm on interference, and this is the first time i've actually had a stretch of time (cause of course it's spring break and i was supposed to be in new zealand. at a U2 concert...right about now, actually).

nice to be back in the lair :wink:

ruffian said:

sugar is supposed to quell an offended tongue, so I gave her some honey. she seems better but she was pretty freaked out there for a while! she's such a little vacuum--she went for the salsa the minute it hit for the floor, and I didn't even have time to wipe it up.

Maybe aversive conditioning really does work and this is the last time she'll do it!

I'll have to remember that about the sugar. It's a good thing to know.

And my dogs are the same. Especially my older one, he's obsessed with human food.
He was begging once and I gave him some lettuce ( or perhaps was a carrot) with the mistaken beleif that he would hate it, and that he would stop begging.
No such luck, he gobbled it down, and wanted more! :lol:

Night Mucca! :hug:
It was good to see you. Good luck on that presentation.

ruffian said:

I got one declawed and while he totally forgot about it, I felt *so* guilty that now I can't get another one done. it can def. save your furniture, those the back claws can be pretty bad as well...

I only had his front claws done, but he was neutered at the same time :reject: My poor little tiger! I'll never forget the way he looked at me when I went to get him from the vet. :sad: :heart:

Luckily my girl cat was already de-clawed when I got her, saved me the trouble of deciding :yikes:

Bri yes, the orange PJ's were not my choice :lol: I wouldn't have picked those for your sim :no:

Bye Mucca :wave: Enjoy the movie:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll have to remember that about the sugar. It's a good thing to know.

And my dogs are the same. Especially my older one, he's obsessed with human food.
He was begging once and I gave him some lettuce ( or perhaps was a carrot) with the mistaken beleif that he would hate it, and that he would stop begging.
No such luck, he gobbled it down, and wanted more! :lol:

Night Mucca! :hug:
It was good to see you. Good luck on that presentation.

mine eat carrots--BEG for them! :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww! How old is she?
My old HS art teacher :heart: used to always call me Julie, because she thought I looked like a Julie. :lol:
I like how Julia flows/sounds better though.

:lmao: That's so random!!

Well she's not that little, she's 9. :lol: :love:

ruffian said:

i'm good. i've mostly been catching up with tour news when i'm on interference, and this is the first time i've actually had a stretch of time (cause of course it's spring break and i was supposed to be in new zealand. at a U2 concert...right about now, actually).

nice to be back in the lair :wink:

I want spring break. :grumpy:
Who the heck wants a break in the middle of february? Bah!

It's too bad about the NZ trip, I know how much you wanted to go. :hug: Have you made any alternative plans, or are is that not really possible right now?

Sami.....you jinxed me!!!!!!

You know how you asked if we ever had to predict the bond (or something like that) and I said yeah....well we only did that like once (earlier into the unit) and my teacher never mentioned that we had to *know* it for the test. OK, so I get th test today, and guess what I see on the first page "Predict the type of bond" :scream:

:lmao:

I don't remember exactly how much it cost; Patti, Sorry. It was 12 years ago, and like I said I had him neutered too. I know it was less than $200 for the whole deal, though.

And pets eating people food :lol: My older cat won't touch anything but cat food, but the younger one will try anything at least once :) she likes popcorn a lot, but lately her favorite is Spaghetti-o's :lol: Jeffy never finishes his whole plate at lunch and she jumped up on his little folding table one day and started eating them... now when he has them she sits there watching and waiting for him to be done so she can have his leftovers :lmao:

circa1992 said:
Sami.....you jinxed me!!!!!!

You know how you asked if we ever had to predict the bond (or something like that) and I said yeah....well we only did that like once (earlier into the unit) and my teacher never mentioned that we had to *know* it. OK, so I get th test today, and guess what I see on the first page "Predict the type of bond" :scream:

:lmao:

:yikes:

I'm sorry! :scream: :wink:

Besides that, how do you think you did? :hug:

sami0201 said:

:yikes:

I'm sorry! :scream: :wink:

Besides that, how do you think you did? :hug:

:hug:

Parts were easy, parts were hard...I think I did OK, maybe mid-80's (if I'm lucky low-90's)....I dunno, I could never predict my grade :lol: I'll let you know when I get the reslut back :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

I want spring break. :grumpy:
Who the heck wants a break in the middle of february? Bah!

It's too bad about the NZ trip, I know how much you wanted to go. :hug: Have you made any alternative plans, or are is that not really possible right now?

you had spring break in FEB??? that's insane! I was going to head back to LA but couldn't coordinate but my friend there, who wasn't able to get back in town as planned. so i've spent all week at home.

:grumpy:

at least i've had papers to grade :happy:

SG, castrastion and declawing in the same day... :yikes: I bet he gave you the stink eye when he was conscious again!

Sad_Girl said:
I don't remember exactly how much it cost; Patti, Sorry. It was 12 years ago, and like I said I had him neutered too. I know it was less than $200 for the whole deal, though.

And pets eating people food :lol: My older cat won't touch anything but cat food, but the younger one will try anything at least once :) she likes popcorn a lot, but lately her favorite is Spaghetti-o's :lol: Jeffy never finishes his whole plate at lunch and she jumped up on his little folding table one day and started eating them... now when he has them she sits there watching and waiting for him to be done so she can have his leftovers :lmao:
:lol:

a cat I had for 16 years loved, loved loved baked beans. go figure!

I don't think my cats would eat human food if I gave it to them. :hmm:

My dogs, that's another story. :lol:

Where is VP? :sad: I need a one page paper on Roger Sperry's split brain surgery, asap! :lol: :wink:

But seriously, has she been here at all today? :heart:

when my cat got spayed she was all drugged up when she got home, she was really nice to me. slept right on my lap

ruffian said:

SG, castrastion and declawing in the same day... :yikes: I bet he gave you the stink eye when he was conscious again!

Actually, he was very glad to see me, but he's always really mean to the vet and his assistants now :reject: :lol:

sami0201 said:
I don't think my cats would eat human food if I gave it to them. :hmm:

My dogs, that's another story. :lol:

Where is VP? :sad: I need a one page paper on Roger Sperry's split brain surgery, asap! :lol: :wink:

But seriously, has she been here at all today? :heart:
is that where they cut the corpus collosum (sp, sorry) in patients to get at what the left and right hemisphere do when they can't communicate?

Sad_Girl said:

Spagehetti-o's? :lmao:!
That's crazy!

Omg, in the summer Buttons was such a trouble maker. We'd had him loose in the backyard. Well, suddenly he disappaeared, and we were all paniced, and began searching everywhere for him. Until suddenly I see something move under the BBQ cover. :eyebrow: And then I see a tale. He'd snuck up onto the deck, climbed under the BBQ cover, and up for the freakin grease tray!
And he kept doing it, whenever we turned our back. :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Spagehetti-o's? :lmao:!
That's crazy!

Omg, in the summer Buttons was such a trouble maker. We'd had him loose in the backyard. Well, suddenly he disappaeared, and we were all paniced, and began searching everywhere for him. Until suddenly I see something move under the BBQ cover. :eyebrow: And then I see a tale. He'd snuck up onto the deck, climbed under the BBQ cover, and up for the freakin grease tray!
And he kept doing it, whenever we turned our back. :madwife:

:lol: oh, god, my dogs freak OUT after I grill something outside. I don't eat meat but cook fish out there sometimes...they are totally into anything that drips down. eeew!

ruffian said:

is that where they cut the corpus collosum (sp, sorry) in patients to get at what the left and right hemisphere do when they can't communicate?

Yeah, that's him. :)

The paper isn't due until after break, I just want to show my teacher a rough draft before we leave (it's due the day we get back).

Back
Top Bottom