Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not alone - I just have an ex-bf on AIM and he's bugging me because the Sabres are beating the Leafs AGAIN :lol: It's been a running joke ever since we met (*thinks*8 years ago??), and nothing's changed - well, save the fact that the Leafs can't seem to beat the Sabres AT ALL this year *snerk*

~BrightestStar~ said:

You want more drama? SG didn't send her #1 Fan :nerd: a copy of her extended scene. :sad:

Shame on her. :tsk:

:wink:

I did too! :grumpy: spreading such awful rumors about me! :tsk:

Check your junk mail, I sent it from my Yahoo address (LWpic) not hotmail, which doesn't let me do the mass mailing thing

Sad_Girl said:

I did too! :grumpy: spreading such awful rumors about me! :tsk:

Check your junk mail, I sent it from my Yahoo address (LWpic) not hotmail, which doesn't let me do the mass mailing thing

I thought of that, and looked in my junk mail.
And I just checked again.

Nothing. :(

You....you...*sniffle* you don't love me anymore! :sad:

(And it was a B scene no less! :scream: )
:lol:

But I still love you. :flirt: :sexywink:

:grumpy: You were one of the first people I sent it to :slant: I'll try again, from Hotmail... maybe Yahoo is the one who doesn't like you :wink:

Hi :hug: Bri, Drea, Sarah, Tre :hug:

Other than my Leafs most likely driving the final nail into the coffin of any hope of making the playoffs this year because they can't beat the Sabres to save their lives? Good :laugh:

hi SG, Sarah, Mucca, Drea :wave:

wow, everyone just came in :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

My lovely self is doing quite well. Now if only my lovely self had a few clones to dump her homework on....:shifty:

:hug: How are you? How goes your big plan?

what's wrong with the one clone you do have? :shifty:

:hug:

i'm ok, read my journal for an update on the plan :sexywink:

Drea said:
MUCCA! :faint:

Long time no see, how's Montreal treating you? :)

Hi Drea :hug:

It has been awhile. Montreal has been pretty nice actually. The tempurature is actually.....or was above zero! I just finished my last midterm an hour ago so I'm all relieved :D

How are you?
How did the knitting olympics go?

Mucca said:

Hi Drea :hug:

It has been awhile. Montreal has been pretty nice actually. The tempurature is actually.....or was above zero! I just finished my last midterm an hour ago so I'm all relieved :D

How are you?
How did the knitting olympics go?

I'm good :) Russty and I both got our gold medals for the Knitting Olympics, though her project was much more involved than mine *G* Alas, I think her computer is still *poof* - she'll be mad she missed you!

Drea said:

I'm good :) Russty and I both got our gold medals for the Knitting Olympics, though her project was much more involved than mine *G* Alas, I think her computer is still *poof* - she'll be mad she missed you!

Congrats!! :hug::up:
I'm very proud of the both of you!! :D

Awwwww.....hopefully her comp will be fixed soon before I have to start studying for finals.

the rockin edge said:

i guess :wink:

:rockon:

how are you?

:happy:

I'm good. Just learned In A Little While on guitar although the my fingers have lost their endurance from lack of practising so I can't play the bar chords as well.

ah, maybe her playing on here last night didn't help :shifty:

Mucca said:
:happy:

I'm good. Just learned In A Little While on guitar although the my fingers have lost their endurance from lack of practising so I can't play the bar chords as well.

awesome :rockon:

that's what you get for not practising :shame:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah, you're pretty mature for your age :wink: :hug:

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom