Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jo :wave:

Drea, I've got MSN, it's in the black book.
I saw it somewhere a couple of days ago, only the vidlink didn't work... so I haven't seen it yet... :(

I've seen Street Mission, it's so :cute: I even think I have it somewhere... :scratch:

Last edited:
^^
Oui Oui, ma cherié, c'est vrai que je parle le français. Mais, je ne le parle pas pour plus ans, puis, je ne sais pas si je fais le sens.

JezSnape said:
Bri, if you really want to screw with peoples heads, start writing french backwards :lol:

:lmao:!!!

Don't give me any ideas. The other girls know that usually only leads to touble. :wink: :lol:

HI everyone :D :wave: :hug: :hug:s

Jo... did you see last threads big Pleabaville DRAMAS ?

you better check b/c VP thinks sim!vp was bering looked at by sim!jthBono { hey, "you can look but you better not touch" - well NOT much anyway :wink:}>>> But if you look closesly the hair/ponytail is Brown , NOT black.

And unless :yikes: The Game :madwife: changed sim!jthB's beautiful shirtless vest look into 2 layers of clothing jacket/shirt......it's sim!jthE.....

Last edited:
Bri I can't understand French, damn it! :madwife: And I'm too lazy to go to a translation site. :lol:

Just popping in to say hi, I'm going to my friend's house to watch The O.C. since we have no homework for once. :drool:

Talk to you girls later! :wave:

dazzledbylight said:
HI everyone :D :wave: :hug: :hug:s

Jo... did you see last threads big Pleabaville DRAMAS ?

you better check b/c VP thinks sim!vp was bering looked at by sim!jthBono { hey, "you can look but you better not touch" - well NOT much anyway :wink:}>>> But if you look closesly the hair/ponytail is Brown , NOT black.

And unless :yikes: The Game :madwife: changed sim!jthB's beautiful shirtless vest look into 2 layers of clothing jacket/shirt......it's sim!jthE.....

I saw the VP/AB Bono marriage end. Quite Desperate Plebaville Housewives-ish, I thought.

But are you trying to tell me simVP may be after my man?!?

:madwife: <-- very appropriate this is the "madwife" smilie

Bri, je ne sais pas. Je n'ai pas parle Francais en cinq ans, et je ne sais pas qui je fais le sens! :lol:
It's so mispelled, I should be arrested :lol:

Congrats Dazz!

jobob said:

I saw the VP/AB Bono marriage end. Quite Desperate Plebaville Housewives-ish, I thought.

But are you trying to tell me simVP may be after my man?!?

:madwife: <-- very appropriate this is the "madwife" smilie

:uhoh: I'm not sure but, double check to see if it is
sim!jthE....check hair color and clothing
It's the Dancefloor scences

and :ohmy: that was some "dustup" !!!

I should be ashamed of myself, I studied French for seven years :reject:
On the other hand, I've studied English for eleven years, and just look at me abusing the poor language :lol:

Thora :giggle: I haven't had any french since high school, which was... er, a while ago :lol: (Let's put it this way - I was in univ when AB came out ;))

Yes, dazz, I am the Thora from the setlist parties! :wave:

I think I'm the only Thora on here. I assumed there would be someone with that name when I registered, so I just added my initials.

Back
Top Bottom