Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
geldoffeleanor.jpg

rorydarcy.jpg

the first gen of college kids completed their freshman year and have moved out of the dorms into on-campus apartments
Darcy, Rory, Eleanor and Geldoff live together in one house and Dakota and Victoria live on a lot together in two seperate apartments

I'm hoping to spend the time I play this weekend focusing on the single sims and the newly engaged ones :wink:

I've been negligent of them with all the stuff going on with the kids :reject:

DAmn there are way to many kids! To much damn breeding going on! :lmao:

Thanks SG for the great update. :hug: :heart:

Speaking of breeding :giggle: I told my mom today I might be pregnant. She was real sweet and said not to worry about it and we would deal with it when we knew for sure. She then said it would sure piss my SIL, which would be fun. :lol:

I also got a wedding invitation the other day in the mail from my childhood best friend. He is finally marrying the girl he hooked up with like 12 years ago. My mom was suprised he sent an invite to me, but said that I guess after this long he figures he better marry someone since I obviously wasn't waiting around for him. :lmao: It would be rather funny to show up to his wedding pregnant again. :giggle:

No joke there are too many kids! I'm working on getting the sims Jobs so they don't have so much time for Woo-hoo :lmao:

Russty :hug: it's funny the way things turn out like that in life, isn't it?

Yes way to much woo-hooing gets us all in trouble! :lmao:

It is odd how life turns out. Hell when I was 18 I figured he was the guy I would end up with. I still miss him sometimes. But I know life is the way its supposed to be. I don't care for the girl he is marrying, but for some reason she makes him happy. Its kind of odd that they still have a great relationship with my parents. They were out near where my parents have moved to last weekend and stopped by for a visit. They ended up going to a movie, having dinner, and spending the night at my parents house. I was like damn its pretty screwed up that he got to use the new guest bed before I did! :lol: My mom just laughed and said nothings changed...at least he comes to visit! :lol:

My childhood was rather odd and not the easist thing. My parents never really understood my relationship with him. I was in love with him. He adored me, but wasn't in love with me. His parents thought we were woo-hooing. :wink: The thing about it was he was the one constent thing throughout my childhood. He was a gift from God when all other things were insane in my life. He use to say "You, me, a pack a smokes, and a good cup of coffee. What more do you want in life?" :love: He was the first person who I ever told that I loved and the first person who ever told me that they loved me, not to get something from me, but just cuz he wanted me to know that I was important to him. Every holiday he would buy me jewelry and candy. It would sure piss off his girlfriend. :cute: :lol:

Patti I don't blame ya. :hug: Fridays always seem to be such a long day. :heart:

I'll have to go in a few myself. Someone is coming early to look at our house tomorrow and I have a ton of cleaning to do. Mr. Cat is working tomorrow so I'll be on my own yet again. :( He hasn't been around much lately so its been a real pain having to try to take care of the kids and clean the house all myself. :madspit:

Bye Sarah :hug: :heart:

Patti Amen! I'm so tired tonight its just wrong. :lol: Children are sucking the life out of me. I'm getting a Dutch coffee on the way home aka liquid crack. :lol:

SG he was a great guy. Luckily now I don't need him, cuz I have all of you. :heart: :drool: :love:

Back
Top Bottom