Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey sami! :wave:

Drea, it's cloudy and windy. It's probably going to rain again, as usual. I'm looking foward to summer so much. All this dreariness is no fun.

Wild, as long as they don't bounce, it's ok with me :lol:

That reminds me, I have to dig up my CD with U2's St Patrick's special on it... I love it!

WildHoney said:
I can't drink , because of tmy new diet :lol:

Watch my hubby get drunk, tell him that watching U2 DVD's is a new ST. Paddy's day Tradition....

If he doesn't seem to be much into the idea, tell him that pouncing him after watching U2 dvds will also be part of the new St. Patrick's Day tradition :evil: :giggle:

Oooh yes, I have that St Paddy's Day special somewhere at home. I'll have to watch that.

I'll probably just be at home, relaxing and not doing a whole lot.

Maybe I'll pull out the Irish flag I have in a box, and hang it up on the wall for the day. I used to live in Ireland, so I collected a good chunk of Irish memorabilia.

We have a pep rally in school tomorrow....but the theme isn't St. Patrick's Day it's Men In Black. WTF? :lmao: :huh: So instead of wearing all black everyone is wearing all black and a green shirt. :lol:

Pep rally's are awesome though. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

ti deen I erus uoy era, dliW?

ouq sutats eht tsniaga gnitlover fo snaem yb ylevitaerc flesym sserpxe nac I spaherp.

Selur rammarg uoy wercs!!!!

REWOP EHT THGIF !!!!!! :yppah:

:wink:

: oaml: : oaml: : oaml:

.esratramS *krens*

My brain hurts just trying to figure it out! :) I don't have a mirror nearby, or else I would have tried that, once I realized you were writing backwards.

Back
Top Bottom