Pleban Girls Party - simply irresistable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's looking like Sim Bono has finally decided to settle on one girl:
makeout.jpg

:cute: :happy:

gamerom.jpg

Oh. yeah, and then there's this:
Engaged.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Jo : hug:

BG : sad: : hug: I think you do need some rest, sweetie : heart: it's been a long day for you

But maybe your hot neighbor likes you lookin at him : flirt:

I have three more sims updates I just need to upload them

my hot neighbour is a whore :lmao:

He's walked passed my house everyday for about the passed 10 years and ive never ever known who he was.

He was 'that weird goth that walks passed the house'

now, he's that hot boy who takes me to gigs and pays for the taxi :cute:

i got open minded didnt i haha.

but yes, he does like the fact i was lookin at him.

he messaged me saying 'haha, you keep perving at my house, ill blow you a kiss if you want'

i replied telling him that he should keep watch for the robbers haha.

really goingnow!

:hug:

bono_gal said:

my hot neighbour is a whore :lmao:

He's walked passed my house everyday for about the passed 10 years and ive never ever known who he was.

He was 'that weird goth that walks passed the house'

now, he's that hot boy who takes me to gigs and pays for the taxi :cute:

i got open minded didnt i haha.

but yes, he does like the fact i was lookin at him.

he messaged me saying 'haha, you keep perving at my house, ill blow you a kiss if you want'

i replied telling him that he should keep watch for the robbers haha.

really goingnow!

:hug:

:lol:

:hug: Goodnight, BG. Sweet dreams, and I hope tomorrow is better for you :heart:

:sigh:
I think my Sim needs a tweek or two !

:wink:

love the Instant Gameroom tho!
you go SimSG!
And Wild's back rub-oooolala! :laugh: :drool: good moves, wild!

I see you've put alot more Artwork and Candles/labreras in the houses.....very nice touches!!! :heart:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
:sigh:

love the Instant game room tho!
you go SimSG!
And Wild's back rub :laugh: :drool: good moves, wild!

I see you've put alot more Artwork and Candles/labreras in the houses.....very nice touches!!! :heart:

Yeah, It takes a lot of time to get the houses looking 'lived in' but they're getting there :)

and hey, you never know who Sim JT Bono is gonna fall for! Besides, he isn't married or engaged just yet :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
It's looking like Sim Bono has finally decided to settle on one girl:
makeout.jpg

:cute: :happy:

gamerom.jpg

Oh. yeah, and then there's this:
Engaged.jpg

Well well, the player's settled down maybe? :wink:

Oooh, pinball? Sim!Drea may be over there soon *g*

Go Sim!SG :sexywink: I think "eager" isn't quite descriptive enough for that reaction :lol:

:lol: I think I'll do the Sim SG and SimLarry wedding tomorrow, unless I have a chance to talk to real Sarah first and find out what she wants to name the Sim Baby :wink:

If I talk to her soon, I'll do The SarahDallas Sim wedding first

Originally posted by Sad_Girl

Yeah, It takes a lot of time to get the houses looking 'lived in' but they're getting there

oh but they are getting cooler & cooler looking....more nooks & crannies, art works, posters, neon flamingos {:heart: :lol:}, more curtains up on the windows......etc

AND i noticed a whole bunch oof interesting dinning, ?? & coffee tables}
one with wood and glass on the top, one with ?? turquois or blue tile insets!
very cool detailing! :drool:

and hey, you never know who Sim JT Bono is gonna fall for!
bring it on, baby! :drool:

Besides, he isn't married or engaged just yet :wink:

that's true! :drool: !!!
i was figuring....maaaaybe, I had the "quieter" let the freindship slowly build up stratgey! :shifty: :lol:
:wink:

Last edited:
Darn it, I would go out and have a life yesterday and miss sim!Sarah's and sim!Dallas' blessed event. :grumpy:

But I'm very happy for them. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I think I'll do the Sim SG and SimLarry wedding tomorrow, unless I have a chance to talk to real Sarah first and find out what she wants to name the Sim Baby :wink:

If I talk to her soon, I'll do The SarahDallas Sim wedding first

*has to fill up a simwickerbasket with simflower-petals to throw at the lovely simcouple{s}* :lol: :applaud: !

jobob said:
Darn it, I would go out and have a life yesterday and miss sim!Sarah's and sim!Dallas' blessed event. :grumpy:

But I'm very happy for them. :wink:

well, they've neither gotten married nor had the baby just yet; so all you missed was the conception :wink: and the proposal... I can repost that if you'd like

Sad_Girl said:

and hey, you never know who Sim JT Bono is gonna fall for! Besides, he isn't married or engaged just yet :wink:

Sim JT Bono isn't even in the game yet. :wink:

And yes, present day Bono isn't taken yet ... :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I meant the first 'modern' Bono, the one who's now hooked to DG... he does have 'propose to DG in his goals, but as I said, it hasn't happened yet :) )

I think all that speeding down the toboggan runs went to my brain. I meant JT Bono wasn't in the game yet and modern Bono was, of course, still officially unattached.

:reject: sort of

dazzledbylight said:

not yet........but when Original B chooses a Sim then SG will get going on JT era.

how r you doing jo?

dazz, I'm good. I've been home on vacation this week. :)

But I have to go back to work next week. :scream:

I've been telling myself I have to go back, though, because I do need money for food, rent, Internet access to Interference, U2 (and Bruce) tickets, movie tickets, books, et cetra ... :wink: And I do need to do something during the day.

Originally posted by jobob

dazz, I'm good. I've been home on vacation this week. :)

But I have to go back to work next week. :scream:

glad you're doing good!
work...ah well........

I've been telling myself I have to go back, though, because I do need money for food, rent, Internet access to Interference, U2 (and Bruce) tickets, movie tickets, books, et cetra ... :wink: And I do need to do something during the day.

indeed!

were you the one who said or reposted that Bruce is going back into the studio real soon with E street! :drool: :drool:

I couldn't have afforded the D&D tour......but his slower Americana songs aare usually too depressing to listen to for me, anyway.

But B & E st !!!! :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Congrats SG and Larry!! :happy : : cute: : heart:

Sarah's all excited that she gets to think of baby names now. :hyper : : lol:

:lol: :cute: I love Coming up with names :up: I'd have to have a couple hundred kids for all the names I've devised over the years :wink:

:hug: how are you two (heh heh U2 :laugh: ) tonight?

dazzledbylight said:
I've forgotten, what part of the USA do you live in jo? near philly?

and I wonder hor Russty & Mr Cat's house-looking went today?! :hyper:

Detroit, dazz (I work in Detroit, and live in a small, funky suburb just north of the city).

I didn't know Russty and Mr. Cat were house-hunting! Cool!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :cute: I love Coming up with names :up: I'd have to have a couple hundred kids for all the names I've devised over the years :wink:

:hug: how are you two (heh heh U2 :laugh: ) tonight?

I'm all spacey - too little sleep, and too many uhhh...interesting events over the past 24 hours. :lol: And Sarah's slowly getting work done on her paper, but I think she's being distracted by the tv shows I'm watching. :reject: And now, the baby names. :cute:

How are you? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom