PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
:eyebrow:

adamwtf.jpg

:giggle: Poor, poor Guggi...

Hi girls

Drying my hair i leave at 6.00am so in an hour :hyper:

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

sami0201 said:

I have a little thing for Mac, but I much prefer other periods. I don't find Pop Bono attractive either (I like hair :wink: ) but he did have his moments, like in the video that everyone always posts stills from (I forget what video it is) :drool: :reject:

:laugh: :no:

I've never liked POPBono visually!
The songs tho, :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!
pretty short tovery short-haired Bono just doesn't do it for me. unfortunatly .

As for McPhisto...meh...i can appreciate him more now, but "tired, jaded ole' devil" Persona, as the persona has been described as.... isn't a big WOW for me :D .

I talked to my brother on the phone. He's alright, he's with his, well, I'm not sure if it's his girlfriend. It's a complicated relationship. :huh: They're going to Mexico tomorrow. :lol:

WildHoney said:

WILD!!! :hug: i was wondering if you were going to pop in before you took off!

Oh, have safe traveling!!!

And a grrrreattt show!!!

Give him a hug and lick from {most of} us all!

<inquiring minds will want to know.....:shifty:...if she presses the flesh will the dragon awake ?:ohmy: :whistle: >

Go well, wild and be "wild'! :D

daygloeyes2 said:
I talked to my brother on the phone. He's alright, he's with his, well, I'm not sure if it's his girlfriend. It's a complicated relationship. :huh: They're going to Mexico tomorrow. :lol:

:hug:
I love Mexico :drool:

I just counted 'cause I'm bored- I'm seeing U2 in 68 days! :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

:ohmy: I hope they don't get drunk and married in Tiajuana!

Back
Top Bottom