PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone. :hug:

tonight, I made a list of all audio and video files I have. :crazy:

5 pages.

If anyone wants to see what I have/need, I'll send it out.

:hug: Hi!

I wouldn't mind taking a look to see what's in that list :flirt:

I'm currently trying to upload a couple of files to YSI... :grumpy: it tells me they're uploaded but then I check my e-mail... nothings there

CeeCee said:
Hey SG, when can we expect the next update of your baby Larry fic?

I got it halfway done today.... then I erased it. I couldn't stand it. Scrapped most of it and started brainstorming again. I think I know pretty well what needs to happen in the next chapter; but I don't know if I'll get it done tonight or tomorrow afternoon

Sad_Girl said:

I got it halfway done today.... then I erased it. I couldn't stand it. Scrapped most of it and started brainstorming again. I think I know pretty well what needs to happen in the next chapter; but I don't know if I'll get it done tonight or tomorrow afternoon

I did that with chapter 3. Trashed it, started on a Larry and Edge thing, then went back to CHapter 3 and started over again.

I just want ot say that if I'm not careful, I might wind up with a baby!Adam facination. Or worse yet, a wee crush on Baby!Larry. (Which is your fualt. I'm blaming you for my daydreaming this afternoon while it rained)

CeeCee said:

I did that with chapter 3. Trashed it, started on a Larry and Edge thing, then went back to CHapter 3 and started over again.

I just want ot say that if I'm not careful, I might wind up with a baby!Adam facination. Or worse yet, a wee crush on Baby!Larry. (Which is your fualt. I'm blaming you for my daydreaming this afternoon while it rained)

:lol: Yeah; I really am fascinated with that phase for all of them at the moment.

VP - I'm on MSN :D

VP!

:hug:
I sent you an e-m on one of you other e-addies.
**If you get a chance can you see IF-- it came through**- just sent a few mins back-- then i'll know it's working.

Then you can read it at your leisure :hug: There's NO rush.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom