Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ugh...ok I have to run, I just noticed the time...I need to feed the dogs, take them out, clean up and go pick up mr dis from work.

:wave:

I swear, if I have to go out and run ONE more errand...... :mad::madwife:

Carmel - :ohmy: Av! Purple is the colour of passion, isn't it? :sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Did you get sunburn Drea? Hope it is not to painful.

Gg1 is back:hyper:

I really fried myself the day of the World Cup final - there's picture evidence in the last thread, or the thread before that... I never, EVER, plan on burning that badly EVER AGAIN! :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

I hear ya, GA is brutal and if you do GA in the winter time you are a trooper in every sense of the word:yes:

I was at Chicago September I had GA for that show, that is when I met Chizip and a few other Interlanders.

GA in Boston. In December. In the snow. :drool: :happy: :| :lol:

So worth it though. :drool:

Last edited:
Yes it is wayne, a very small world. But I think the U2 community is a great thing:heart:

Kaf, you know that is the only reason I chose that avi:yes:

Drea said:

I really fried myself the day of the World Cup final - there's picture evidence in the last thread, or the thread before that... I never, EVER, plan on burning that badly EVER AGAIN! :lol:

I have not seen the pics but I hope that, the cream or ointment you purchased works.

Carmelu2fan said:
PDVD_002-1.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

Look Drea, Adam sings:ohmy:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Now, do we know for sure that that mic's on? :lol:

Babydoll - What's this "Hawaii" of which you speak?? :hmm:

Adam singing :happy: Have you ladies seen the youtube videos of him singing? There were two or three..

Babydoll said:
Carmel, imagine the fun we'll all have meeting in HHHAAAAWWWAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Babydoll, oh how I have missed you:hug: :wave:

kafrun said:
Babydoll - What's this "Hawaii" of which you speak?? :hmm:

Adam singing :happy: Have you ladies seen the youtube videos of him singing? There were two or three..

I have see Lost Highway clip, but I have never seen Ads sing on stage before. I want to see that sooooo bad:drool:

kafrun said:

GA in Buffalo in December too :drool : : | :crack :

Jem I did GA for Omaha in Dec

:hug::crack:

I don't know what is worse. GA in the snow in December or when us girls were in Chicago 20/09 and 21/09. It was sooo warm on 20/09, I got burnt. We weren't in GA line 21/09 as me, Wild, VP and Sarah went to meet Edge for mine and Wild's birthdays. Mine being that day hers on the 22/09. :drool: Edge had a sunburnt face too. :cute:

:lol:

waynetravis said:

the dates are gonna be announced tomorrow aren't they??

:hmm: or was i seeing things

:grumpy: Don't even get me started! They made announcement on the 10th that they'd make an announcement on the tour "within the next week." It's been over a week, and still nothing. :grumpy: :angry: I'm so tired of waiting! I want to know now!! *stamps foot angrily like a 2 yr old*

:lol:

Hi Jem! :wave: :hug: Didn't see you here... I'm spending all my savings into this Hawaii trip, which isn't such a smart idea since I still have a year of college left to go... what to do, this is U2! :D:D

I.e. totally worth it :p

Wayne - As far as we know the dates are being announced *sometime* this week. You're not coming to Hawaii?? Who am I going to wave my rolling pin at then? :sad: lol

Jem - GA in the freezing snow is worse :no: But it paid off in the end :hyper: Sunburnt Edge?? :cute:

Carmel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAnHskHdiA You can clearly see Adam sing at the end :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom