Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JanuaryStar said:

So I've noticed :flirt:

:)

Dat is waar...

Ben & Jerry's!! :love:

Sneeuw... :drool:

T is zoooo gemeen dat ik hier nergens Dublin Mudslide kan vinden :scream:

Thora :wink: Dutch is easy... and boring... you wouldn't want to learn it...

greeneyedgirl said:
Aww Carmel :hug:
That would be hard.

I still like the Cards :up:

:shifty: ......even when they are losing..........:shifty:

*changes to a Dodgers fan, just for Reggie this wknd* :D

My dad is still a devoted Cards fan too. I used to go to games with him all the time when I was a kid:sad:
I am trying to think if I met you:hmm: I was in and out of the GA line. I ended up on the outer rail on 5/7 and on 9/20. I have not made it to the ellipse yet. I hope to get lucky in Hawaii.

I think different languages sound so cool. My attempts at French, Russian and Spanish are not very good though. :lol:

I'd love to be fluent in another language. :drool:

Well, for 9/20, Mr GG sat in the GA line for the girls and I was over in the fan line with Weldy, Wild, and Jem.
So, if I didn't see you there, then..........

then we missed out :|

So come to Vegas with some of us in Oct :hyper:

JanuaryStar said:
Oh die ken ik niet? Is die lekker? Wat voor smaak is het? :happy:

^ True :yes:

>< als ik dat zou weten zou ik het gegeten hebben... dat heb ik dus niet...

ik citeer u van de website :wink:

Original Ice Cream Pints
Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl

Go ahead -- take a wild ride down the Dublin Mudslide! From the first dreamy dip into the truly Irish Cream liqueur ice cream, through the jumpin' java fudge swirl & chipsy chocolatey cookies, don't be surprised to hear your tastebuds exclaiming "Erin go Wow!"

:drool: klinkt goed... ik hoor van iedereen hoe lekker hij wel niet is..... en, het is IERS :hot:

omg Carmel,, my EYES! talking about a flashy color :lol:

hmm Francais est une language trés bien, un peux difficile, mais bien.
Deutch ist ein scheissetahl doch.... ew!

sadly, I can't make proper sentences in latin, since I suck at it... ><

greeneyedgirl said:
Well, for 9/20, Mr GG sat in the GA line for the girls and I was over in the fan line with Weldy, Wild, and Jem.
So, if I didn't see you there, then..........

then we missed out :|

So come to Vegas with some of us in Oct :hyper:

Really, you would want me to join you guys!!:hug: I would love too. I would have to do some heavy duty saving. I only have half of my money saved for Hawaii. (got the plane and concert tickets)
I may be able to do it though as long as I share hotels with someone for both trips:hmm:

DIIIIIIIIIS :love:

I got you a present love, enjoy it :sexywink:
:whistle: was fooling around with picture editing thingy.... it's getting a bit odd, but still... bigger = better

I am going to make a 45x30 poster of it... :evil:

prepare ladies... it's huge...

bonobathtubpostersized2oq2.jpg

< was on the phone :crack:

Hi Dismantled :wave:

Carmel :love: at the av!

GG, dan moet ik dat ijs maar een keer proberen te vinden!! :drool: Erg mooi plaatje trouwens :flirt:

< is really really really going now, or else my grandma will have a fit...! Yes, all of my other family members are gone at the moment, I'm all alone :sad: Oh well, not really anyway, I got you girls (and guy :sexywink: ), and my sweet ol' grandma of course!! :love:

Bye all, see you soon :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
btw... :shifty: I just discovered something...

look at the pic I posted... inbetween the nipples :)shifty: ) the black shape in the bubbles......

:heart: ??

:combust: x infinity.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gg, when we are roomies, THAT will be a wall to wall poster in our apt!! Cool???

:drool: :drool:

Babydoll said:
:combust: x infinity.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gg, when we are roomies, THAT will be a wall to wall poster in our apt!! Cool???

:drool: :drool:

deal!

btw, when I have the Corbijn book (I want that so bad!) I'll try if I can get a bigger pic/better quality scan of it :wink:

I'm going now, router being installed... my SIS is gonna install it..

:shifty:

this is gonna be fun :lol:

:shifty: the bubbles huh dis?

I am gonna make that pic into pillow cases...can you imagine your face just pressed there everynight:combust:....I wonder how mr. dis will like it:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom