Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

:drool: That seems like a great group. I know you had fun hangin with Chizip.I met Chizip in Chicago he is so funny:lol: ...I had seats to that show:(
Did you do GA?

I was in Chicago also, Sept show with the Pleba girls.
I had seats for both shows, old girl, ya know.......:wink:

Bye MJ :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
I'm off again, it's getting too hot in this room :sigh:

Bye to all of you, see you around later I hope!! :wave:

:hug:

^ Aww Wayne :hug:

ah neee! ga neit! net ontdekt dat ik niet de enige nederlander hier ben :sad:

wayne, it's being a bitch to me aswell... well, the downloading of Sao Paulo is going well, for the first time in ages...
but the uploading isn't working ><

Alright Carmelu2fan! :wave:

Bye GG1 :wave:

Sorry Galeongirl, maar als ik hier nog langer blijf, dan smelt ik :combust:

Ik spreek je later, ok? Fijne avond nog :wave: :hug:

T is idd pokkewarm hier... wordt morgen erger!

gheehhehe wedden dat ze gek worden als we langer nederlands praten?? :lol:

:shifty: GG you must help me..... SG agreed on me becoming a sim.. but she doesn't know me well... what do I need to do so she can make me a sim... :hmm:

Galeongirl said:

ah neee! ga neit! net ontdekt dat ik niet de enige nederlander hier ben :sad:

wayne, it's being a bitch to me aswell... well, the downloading of Sao Paulo is going well, for the first time in ages...
but the uploading isn't working ><

i uploaded some of the videos to another file host thing like save file. a few weeks ago when save file was crashing last time.

the upload and download speeds was fast and the max file size was 1 GB.

i just can't remember what that site was called now :hmm:

greeneyedgirl said:

I was in Chicago also, Sept show with the Pleba girls.
I had seats for both shows, old girl, ya know.......:wink:

Bye MJ :hug:

I hear ya, GA is brutal and if you do GA in the winter time you are a trooper in every sense of the word:yes:

I was at Chicago September I had GA for that show, that is when I met Chizip and a few other Interlanders.

GG, ik denk het ook :wink: Dan moeten we hele lange zinnen maken, zodat ze ons smeken te vertellen waarover we het hebben haha!

Nee, maar even serieus, 36 graden is toch te gek voor ons Nederlanders :|

:lol: GG1 !

waynetravis said:

i uploaded some of the videos to another file host thing like save file. a few weeks ago when save file was crashing last time.

the upload and download speeds was fast and the max file size was 1 GB.

i just can't remember what that site was called now :hmm:

:shifty: YSI????

that's still my favorite host... works easy enough... :)
I"m D/Ling last part of Sao Paulo now... after that I"ll try uploading ANgels again... and again..... and again...... again... *hums Mercy*

Galeongirl said:
T is idd pokkewarm hier... wordt morgen erger!

gheehhehe wedden dat ze gek worden als we langer nederlands praten?? :lol:

:shifty: GG you must help me..... SG agreed on me becoming a sim.. but she doesn't know me well... what do I need to do so she can make me a sim... :hmm:

I think she needs your hair color, what clothes you like, eye color, stuff like that so that she can 'make' you.

i've found it
this is like save file where the files remain uploaded for ages until people stop downloading after a while.

the videos are still there now, last time i logged in there was last month

Carmel, I prob met you and didn't even know it.
But I was over in the fan line most of the day in Chic and only stayed in the GA line for a little while with redkat and chip and them, then went over to Union Station with my group and Tre.

BTW, :shifty: I hate St Louis :huh:

JanuaryStar said:
GG, ik denk het ook :wink: Dan moeten we hele lange zinnen maken, zodat ze ons smeken te vertellen waarover we het hebben haha!

Nee, maar even serieus, 36 graden is toch te gek voor ons Nederlanders :|

:lol: GG1 !

zekerweten! ik bedoel, ons nederlanders, wij zijn geen zonnenvolkje? Ik wil winter! niet dit pokkehete rotweer.... ik KAN niet eens bruin worden, al ZOU ik het willen... k verbrand alleen maar omdat mijn huid er niet tegen kan ><
morgen schijnt het trouwens nog warmer te worden, het zou volgens het KNMI warmer dan vandaag zijn, met meer vocht, dus het zou drukkender weer zijn, met gevoelstemperaturen rond de 40 graden! ben ik ff blij dat ik op de diepvriesafdeling van mn appie heyn sta! :cool:

:shifty: lang genoeg????

GG... clothes I like..... does,, baggy and un-feminine count??? :shifty: aka jeans and U2 tshirt :whistle:

waynetravis said:
i've found it
this is like save file where the files remain uploaded for ages until people stop downloading after a while.

the videos are still there now, last time i logged in there was last month

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/fs07/files/2006/07/19/[save file]060719144019_If_God_Will_Send_His_Angels.mp4): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /home/fs07/public_html/upload_member.php on line 284

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpxsy4hw' to '/home/fs07/files/2006/07/19/[save file]060719144019_If_God_Will_Send_His_Angels.mp4' in /home/fs07/public_html/upload_member.php on line 284

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/fs07/public_html/upload_member.php on line 287

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fs07/public_html/upload_member.php:284) in /home/fs07/public_html/upload_member.php on line 302

:madwife: AAAAARGH! STUPID SF!

Galeongirl said:

zekerweten! ik bedoel, ons nederlanders, wij zijn geen zonnenvolkje? Ik wil winter! niet dit pokkehete rotweer.... ik KAN niet eens bruin worden, al ZOU ik het willen... k verbrand alleen maar omdat mijn huid er niet tegen kan ><
morgen schijnt het trouwens nog warmer te worden, het zou volgens het KNMI warmer dan vandaag zijn, met meer vocht, dus het zou drukkender weer zijn, met gevoelstemperaturen rond de 40 graden! ben ik ff blij dat ik op de diepvriesafdeling van mn appie heyn sta! :cool:

:shifty: lang genoeg????

Nee inderdaad!! Ik bedoel, een beetje zon, ok... Lekker wel. Maar dit? Ik kan niet eens normaal rondlopen, en van zitten krijg ik het zelfs al warm!!

Ik eet bijna niks, slaap bijna niet, en doe bijna niets... :|

Morgen gevoelstemperaturen van 40 GRADEN, zijn ze lekker geworden ofzo?? Aaaaah, ik word gek denk ik... :combust:

Weet je toevallig hoe lang het nog zo blijft? Ik heb echt geen flauw idee :shrug:

En ja hoor, zo is het lang genoeg haha :wink:

Jij boft even dat je bij de AH mag werken, bij de diepvriesafdeling nog wel :cool:

Echt heerlijk lijkt me dat... :drool: Pik je ook af en toe een ijsje? :wink:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Carmel, I prob met you and didn't even know it.
But I was over in the fan line most of the day in Chic and only stayed in the GA line for a little while with redkat and chip and them, then went over to Union Station with my group and Tre.

BTW, :shifty: I hate St Louis :huh:

Really Gg? I loved it but I was just a kid and I guess it was because once I left there my life changed so much. My mom left my dad and me and my little brother moved to Kansas City. I was just 17 and leaving my HS sweetheart and all my buddies was one of the worst things in my life.

If it was not for my mom, I would leave KC and move to Chicago or NY, perhaps even LA...I like the big cities.

JanuaryStar said:

Nee inderdaad!! Ik bedoel, een beetje zon, ok... Lekker wel. Maar dit? Ik kan niet eens normaal rondlopen, en van zitten krijg ik het zelfs al warm!!

Ik eet bijna niks, slaap bijna niet, en doe bijna niets... :|

Morgen gevoelstemperaturen van 40 GRADEN, zijn ze lekker geworden ofzo?? Aaaaah, ik word gek denk ik... :combust:

Weet je toevallig hoe lang het nog zo blijft? Ik heb echt geen flauw idee :shrug:

En ja hoor, zo is het lang genoeg haha :wink:

Jij boft even dat je bij de AH mag werken, bij de diepvriesafdeling nog wel :cool:

Echt heerlijk lijkt me dat... :drool: Pik je ook af en toe een ijsje? :wink:

da mag niet eh :wink:
mjah ik ben verslaafd aan Ben&jerry's Fossil Fuel.. dus die neem ik mee als k werk :lol:
argh, IK WIL SNEEUW :scream:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: It's the truth! This place is addicting, especially the PGP! :love:

So I've noticed :flirt:

:)

Galeongirl said:

da mag niet eh :wink:
mjah ik ben verslaafd aan Ben&jerry's Fossil Fuel.. dus die neem ik mee als k werk :lol:
argh, IK WIL SNEEUW :scream:

Dat is waar...

Ben & Jerry's!! :love:

Sneeuw... :drool:

Ik wist dat vroeg of laat eentje het zou zeggen :D

Aww Thora, we were just talking about the weather, nothing really interesting :hug:

Back
Top Bottom