Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
WAYYYNE
1scared.gif

Drea - How was Cityline? ;)

It was okay - ended up being a gardening special, but it still went pretty fast.. they gave each of us a plant at the end, and a sampler package of McBlooms Skin Therapy and Garden Therapy creams, which I may try once my arms/shoulders stop peeling :lol:

I don't think I've seen you before either greeneyedgirl :hmm:

I don't come in here that often... You can call me MJ if you like (saves all the trouble of typing JanuaryStar over and over again)! :)

Drea said:

It was okay - ended up being a gardening special, but it still went pretty fast.. they gave each of us a plant at the end, and a sampler package of McBlooms Skin Therapy and Garden Therapy creams, which I may try once my arms/shoulders stop peeling :lol:

Did you get sunburn Drea? Hope it is not to painful.

Gg1 is back:hyper:

It ok, hun :hug:

My unit is about to get thrown out the window :lol:
I think we may go look at new ones today, I hope anyway.

:shifty: right after I go see Pirates agian :shifty:

Bye Drea :hug:
Make me something pretty!

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Carmel :hug:

.....:shifty: You know I'm from the St Louis area?

:ohmy: OMG!! I was born there. My dad just moved from STL to Chicago. That was all the family left in that wonderful city:(
Where you at the STL show? I was!

Carmelu2fan said:
PDVD_002-1.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

Look Drea, Adam sings:ohmy:

:ohmy:

Adam sings a part on ZooTV Dublin during 'When Love Comes to Town'

:hyper: save file is being good today, letting upload me more ipod videos :happy:

Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: OMG!! I was born there. My dad just moved from STL to Chicago. That was all the family left in that wonderful city:(
Where you at the STL show? I was!

Yep :yes:
I was with Redkat, Chizip, Ruffian, WildhoneyAlways, Nurse Chrissi, (I think Livlov was there?)
and my son.....Tre or Adam or The Rockin' Edge, whatever that boy goes by these days :rockon: Teenagers!!

Ok, he's not my real son, he's my Pleba son :D

:wave: Drea when you get back we need to discuss the Rainbow Adam army :wink: top seeekret stuff.

:bow: Wanye I cannot wait to see it!

greeneyedgirl said:

Yep :yes:
I was with Redkat, Chizip, Ruffian, WildhoneyAlways, Nurse Chrissi, (I think Livlov was there?)
and my son.....Tre or Adam or The Rockin' Edge, whatever that boy goes by these days :rockon: Teenagers!!

Ok, he's not my real son, he's my Pleba son :D

:drool: That seems like a great group. I know you had fun hangin with Chizip.I met Chizip in Chicago he is so funny:lol: ...I had seats to that show:(
Did you do GA?

itsok.gif

That is ok wayne. If you do not mind please send it to me when you get a chance

Back
Top Bottom