Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Well, not studying, and that seems to be the problem of the day...
I'm having an exam next week, for a course that I haven't been to a single lecture on

Yeah I was born in 1992, but that's not why this is my account name :lol: I highjacked it from my mom...I think she made it because it was the year she was married and the year she had me :shrug: I dunno....:|

sami0201 said:
Ooh they just put up a Bono in the wax museum in NYC!! :hyper : Next time I'm there, I'm SO going. My cousins have wanted to go for a long time anyway. :lol : Then I can do naughty things to him. :drool :

OMG have I really stooped so low? :lmao : :wink :

:lmao:

I have a picture of me with of a waxwork of Bono that was in a waxwork museum in London !i felt the arse of the Bon Jovi one :ohmy::shifty::lmao:

think i was too overwhelmed by B's to do that :lol:

cant stay long, have no energy

wild well done on 1st day of the diet, i know you can do it :hug:

Last edited:
Why?
I remember my chem teacher trying to get us interested by making small explosions all the time... :lol:
That was fun :lol:
It sounds like I'm ancient! :lmao:

Oh god, it's almost impossible to get anything to work if you don't like the teacher! I have one now that I'm not that fond off... is why I haven't been to any classes. That, and I hate philosophy! :lol:

Well, it'll work out in the end, I hope. I'm gonna try to switch to social psychology next fall, and if that doesn't work, there's a course in Chinese I've been dying to take. Just two terms and I can work as a translator... :shrug:

Yeah, I think so too. My parents are not happy, though, they want me to decide what I want to be when I grow up :lmao:
So far, I'm kinda studying what I think is interesting, to see what sticks...

Back
Top Bottom