Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Way to go Wild!! :applaud: That weight is just melting off of you! :up: :happy:

JezSnape said:
Wow, Wild! :applaud: That's great, congratulations!

Although, if you're gonna continue like this until this autumn, there's not gonna be anything left :uhoh: :wink:

Don't worry , i'll stop at my target weight :lol:

Gota leave something for you girls to hug and Bono to :silent:

WildHoney said:
Ok Thora :hug:

I've been distracted by some really :cute: Photos :wink:

Right, that reminds me that I have to save those pretty, pretty, black and white pics...

And I finally had time to see U2 does much today :drool:

Hi VP :wave: :hug:

I shouldn't be here. I'm supposed to be calling P's. :angry: Apparently, they respond better to calls than to e-mails. :angry:

I've been calling for the past hour, and only gotten 6 yesses. :grumpy: Gotta stop for a bit and let my laptop battery recharge (I was calling from another room...Sarah's in this room playing video games with the sound loud, and I'm too lazy to take the laptop cord into the kitchen. :lol: )

WildHoney said:
Thanks VP :hug:

He's just sooooooooooooo cute. They're some professional photos my sister had done :bow:

He walked 16 steps all on his own today :happy: :hyper:

They are GORGEOUS photos!! :heart:

16 steps, wow!! They're so cool at that age, they seem to change and learn new things every day! :) How old is he now??

Those pics of Jamie make my ovaries ache. :cute: :love:

Speaking of which, he's called me twice, once last night, and just a while ago. :shifty: I haven't answered, though, but I do need to talk to him.

Hey Drea :wave: :hug:

I have to go now :(
Have an early morning tomorrow, driving my sis to work. Why couldn't she be two years older, and have her own license? :grumpy: I hate driving!

Night, everyone :hug:

Forgot this one :lol:

Jamie5.jpg

WildHoney said:

I'm so scared my little one ( when he/she/they come along ) won't be as cute :reject:

:eyebrow:

Well, with Jamie, he/she will have a lot to live up to, but you'll adore him/her no matter what they look like, and you'll think they are the most beautiful thing ever. :happy:

Sarah keeps telling me it's a good thing I stopped at her, because no other kid could have lived up to her greatness. :rolleyes: :wink: But she's probably right. :lol:

I do need to talk to him, to tell him where I stand. And he'll either accept it, or he won't. :shrug: I'm at an okay place now, I can go on without him.

Hi Thora! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom