Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jem! :hug:

Monthly friends :madwife: Mine just left, thank god.

Just posting and running, as I need to leave for work in a few minutes. See you later hopefully! :hug:

I guess you're all out having fun while I'm stuck here at work, bored to tears. *pout* I'm at reception today, and it's so beautiful outside. I want to go out and play!! :angry:

Oh well. 2 1/2 more hours until I can! :)

I'm here :)

being busy converting videos for my :drool: U2 video iPod :love:

I'm nearly halfway in all official U2 vids.. and ZooTv is on it already... now I need new disc space for popmart :lol: pc is crammed.. stupid 23,7 gigabyte ><
:hmm: 900 MB left, hope it's enough for all the music vids!

GG - i was thinking, instead of you emailing the videos to me, i might give you the save file password and you can upload them yourself. it will save me a lot of time and i trust you.
in the main save file area i'll make a folder for you , so you upload the videos there, once they're uploaded i'll move them into the main area.

:)

Hey clone:heart: :hug: How are you tonight?

Slow in here tonight...

:lol: I had a dream involving William Shatner last night! I was reminded 'cause he's on TV right now :reject:

:lmao: Crazy dream! :D

I'm doing all right. Looking forward to getting out of work in 2 hours. Today has been dragging. It doesn't help that the quality of the air is horrendous, and is making my asthma act up. I love the heat, but all the smog is making breathing kinda difficult. :der:

:yikes: I used to have problems with the air at school, all the time. What I don't get is that they don't have better air conditioners at places where there's supposed to be humans breathing :mad:

And hey, it wasn't that kind of dream! :shifty:
He was hosting a game show on TV :lol:

Is it weird that I dream in English? :huh:

I remember so clearly that he was talking English, and I woke up laughing :D That's always a great way to wake up :lol:

Although, he didn't say anything that funny. Only "I guess I'd have to be a thief to get my hands on a diamond necklace" :reject:
It sounded funny in the dream, and I still giggle when I think about it :lmao:

Yes, Im weird :yes:

Hey man, weird dreams are the best! My friend and I are the queens of crazy dreams. Some of mine are definitely not appropriate to post about here. :lol: :evil:

My friend had a dream once that was just like a movie - it had opening and closing credits, and had a music video at the end. :lmao: It was hilarious hearing about it!

Wild :hug:

Thora :lol: That sounds fun! Ever since I didn't have to do a dream diary anymore, I've pretty much remembered all my dreams :madwife: But none with credits! :giggle:

Wow, Wild! :applaud: That's great, congratulations!

Although, if you're gonna continue like this until this autumn, there's not gonna be anything left :uhoh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom