Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys :wave: I was doing the semi-productive thing and working on the 'rents bedspread - as well as the granny square afghans I'm making from the leftovers of my cousin's wedding ghan, and the leftovers from the parental one (in other words, I was doing the normal Gemini ADD thing and working on three projects in rotation :lol: )

I had a pretty good Monday, actually :) I found out that I'm getting an A in chemistry!!! :hyper:

how are you SG?

hi Drea, Diane, Tilli :hug:

Diane were you at the gallery last night? I think I'm gonna go next Friday before the show just to drool at the pictures :drool: (my uncle might think I'm insane wanting to go to a place to look at pictures of Bono though :lmao: )

the pictures of them from the gallery are so :cute:

sami0201 said:
I had a pretty good Monday, actually :) I found out that I'm getting an A in chemistry!!! :hyper:

how are you SG?

hi Drea, Diane, Tilli :hug:

Diane were you at the gallery last night? I think I'm gonna go next Friday before the show just to drool at the pictures :drool: (my uncle might think I'm insane wanting to go to a place to look at pictures of Bono though :lmao: )

the pictures of them from the gallery are so :cute:

An A in chemistry!!! You are a smarty!!! Yaaay!!!!

No, I didn't go to the gallery yet. My days of waiting in the rain are over, for now anyway. But I intend to get over to that gallery sometime during the week!

Diane L said:
Hi Tilli! Hi Drea! :hug: :hug:

Drea, your avatar of Adam is very cute!!!

*g* It's one of the ones of SG's she posted a few days ago - I ended up taking 3 of them ;) I figured stressedlooking!Pop!Adam fit how I was feeling about work :lmao:

Diane L said:

An A in chemistry!!! You are a smarty!!! Yaaay!!!!

No, I didn't go to the gallery yet. My days of waiting in the rain are over, for now anyway. But I intend to get over to that gallery sometime during the week!

:giggle: thanks! I thought maybe you were there because the boys were there, but it looked like a MADHOUSE outside anyway :crazy: You can see Ruff through the store window in one of the pictures! :hyper: :lol:

thanks SG! :hug:

Bono's such a tease :flirt:
Kissing those girls through the window :giggle:
But he's always beena tease, hasn't he?
And we love it!

a7f2549f.jpg

a33f8847.jpg

Everytime I look at the pictures of Adam playing shirtless, I think of Bono's story about the time, as he puts it 'Adam got so excited at one rehearsal that he took all of his clothes off' :ohmy:

:hmm: :shifty: :combust: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom