Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri, VP, anyone else who was there when we were plotting to steal Bono from his wife...:evil:

there are brand new pictures of them from tonight and I don't think we can follow through with our plan :lol:

she is just gorgeous and they are just such a beautiful couple! :cute: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

That's the problem....long story, but I've been doing that for two years now. There's a bit of an emotional attachment on my part now, and until now, distance on his. I'm probably doing the wrong thing again...but wtf...dream out loud, right? :huh:

Awww VP that is a tricky situation to be in. I hope you get what you want and that tonight goes well. I've been there and its not always an easy situation to be in. :hug:

GG I sent you back an email, did you not get it? My mother told me this morning that she never got one I sent her yesterday as well. My email seems to be screwy again.

sami0201 said:
Bri, VP, anyone else who was there when we were plotting to steal Bono from his wife...:evil:

there are brand new pictures of them from tonight and I don't think we can follow through with our plan :lol:

she is just gorgeous and they are just such a beautiful couple! :cute: :heart:

Sami we need a link to the pictures. :wink:

Thank you for the link Jules! :drool:

Sorry I'm trying to get my kids to bed and work on some designs as well. :lol: Trying to do way to many things at once.

Those were great photos from the gallery opening. I'm so jealous! I'd love to go to something like that. DAmn I didn't even think about it, but I should have asked for Antons book for my birthday next month! :mad: To bad I sort of already screwed myself out of a gift. :lol:

LOL yeah I told Mr. Cat that he didn't have to get me anything since its costing us quite a bit for me to see U2 at the beginning of November. Its sort of my birthday present to myself. :giggle: But its costing alot more then he realized so I told him to not worry about getting me anything else.

I'd love to have B kiss me........

even through glass :drool:

:lol:
He is sooo freaking adorable :heart:

Nothing better than doing homework and watchhing ZOOtv......

Except not doing homework and watching ZOOtv.
:wink:

Just thought I'd visit.

OH!
SG, I forgot to metnion earlier, I read Chapter 7. :happy:
And may I just say...

:heart: :applaud: :drool:

You're awesome. I'm lovin it!
...And that's considering it's without B! :lol:

*note to self, must think of more pirate /nautical jokes*

Last edited:
I'd die if he kissed me thru glass and it was all over the internet! Damn that would be an email I'd love to send to my mother! :giggle: :faint:

*sigh* I just remembered that last year I got a diamond ring for my birthday. :( Man I so screwed myself! I could have gotten that book easily! :lol:

She speaks!!! :shocked:

:tongue:

I haven't looked at it since I took it to TO...
I'm in love with it one moment, and then I'm nit-picking it the next.....it's annoying :|

And I tried to make it my avatar but I couldn't resize it quite right. Bah hambug.....MBS's avatar won't matter soon anyway.
And I still can't bring myself to change the Bri avatar :reject: :lol:

:hmm:
I wonder if this one bugs me more, and the flaws to me stand out more, because I know I didn't spend even a quarter of time on this one as the others....

Last edited:
Drea said:
:giggle: I was going to say an Adam cap would make me speak more, but your caps and SG's tend to make me :drool: :combust: and :faint: instead :wink:

:eek:
Aww shucks.....:hug:
:giggle:

As of yet, I've only written for two of the boys, B and Edgey. I've yet to right a Lardence or Adam one....
Don't quite think I can capture them properly......I don't think I have as much of a feel for them......
Of course, my B caps could be insanely out of character, and I prob don't notice/care :reject: :lol: I just subject you all to them.

Well aren't I in a blabbing mood tonight......if I was smart I would capture it and use it for something productive like writing my psych.....
But
well

you know what I think of productivity. :wink:

omg
I should just be quiet....I'm gonna embarrass myself......:reject:

:blahblah: <------ me

MBS said:

OH!
SG, I forgot to metnion earlier, I read Chapter 7. :happy:
And may I just say...

:heart: :applaud: :drool:

You're awesome. I'm lovin it!