Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to finish homework and go to sleep since I only got 5 hours last night :crack:

thanks for everything girls :hug: tonight sucked for me but you guys always make me feel a little better :)

goodnight :hug: :heart:

wow i don't knoe of i'm going to have enuff time to get home & back before 11:30p to wait outside {I'm nOT complaining- mind you- i'm just tryting to figure out how to stay wake! :uhoh:

ah I just thot of something :D :D I could finally deleiver my Brooklyn pics for special processing! It's on;y 10 blocks south of MSG and all this B talk.......i go have B&J CHOC Ice Cream:drool: :drool:

do you want to hear the short versions of the rest of Dazz's day4 {yesterday} and todays afternoon stuff :D ?????

Last edited:
where'd everyone go to???:huh:

I'm not telling no stories if noone is here :sad: :sad: :sad: .......or just ONE person, Drea........how r ya!

oh ghads!!!
I was supposed to do major cleaning and laundry running out of nice clothes for waiting at MSG!!!

Last edited:
let me try to think of one :D.........

The Boys are Rocking Da House at MSG !!!

dull but ...a title...........

i'm so tired right now i casn't even think of anything really funny or double entendres

or the PGP : The left ouT: B-grrls when do we get OUR kisses, B?

dazzledbylight said:

did you finish your afghan? :up:
i can't read every thread with more limited time.......so if you compleated your endeavor i didn't hear about it.

If you mean the one I was making for my cousin's wedding in Sept, yes, I finished that in mid-Aug, though I left the weaving in of ends till Sept :giggle: He was actually at my parents' place (and his wife later, we had T'giving dinner on Sat this year and she had to work) for T'giving and made a point of asking me how long it took me to make it - because "it was massive! It took both of us to hold it up to get a picture!" :lol:

Actually, here's a pic of the ghan that was taken in Aug at stitch'n'bitch :)
EvanandAmberweddingghan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom