Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

So tonight I went and finally got a new cell phone! :love:

newphone.jpg

redhotswami said:
Wow Thora, your phone is bitchin!!! I :heart: indiglo!!!!

:yes: I'd had the same stinking phone for over 4 years, so I was in desperate need of something new and cool. It was a pretty good deal, so I'm very happy. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
The locked up the other thread as I was replying. :angry:

Oh well, I suppose it was alright......

:tongue:

It defineatly needs more loincloths though. :tsk:

Of course it was good! As if it could be anything less. :shame:
I only had time for one chapter, but I plan on jumping right into the rest soon :drool:

1.gif
More loincloths

got it :wink:

thanks for the encouragement goodness knows I need it lately :huh:

actually - I've now been awake for the longest stretch of time in two days! You guys are like magic! :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

1.gif
More loincloths

got it :wink:

thanks for the encouragement goodness knows I need it lately :huh:

actually - I've now been awake for the longest stretch of time in two days! You guys are like magic! :happy:

We're very stimulating. :sexywink:

I'm always excited when I get to sit down and read a chapter or two. In case I haven't conveyed it enough, I LOVE it.....seriously good writing hun. :kiss:

Ok, so I only read one chapter, which is unrepresentative...but, don't forget lil ole dearg...is completley not there half the chapter only to suddenly reappear at a crucial moment.
You sure he can't teloport or something?

**ETA
OMG I just noticed, that smilie is too amusing! :lol: :cute:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

We're very stimulating. :sexywink:

I'm always excited when I get to sit down and read a chapter or two. In case I haven't conveyed it enough, I LOVE it.....seriously good writing hun. :kiss:

Ok, so I only read one chapter, which is unrepresentative...but, don't forget lil ole dearg...is completley not there half the chapter only to suddenly reappear at a crucial moment.
You sure he can't teloport or something?

:hmm: not sure where you are; but I thought you were past the chapter where he left - went back to Rurik on his own there was a big emotional goodbye with Brodie

Back
Top Bottom