Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Other than being bored right now, are you enjoying your time in Ireland?

I woke up so early this morning. :grumpy: My landlord's son decided it would be fun to stomp around and yell early in the morning, and wake me up. :angry: Of course he stopped a few minutes after I got up. Sometimes I'd really like to knock a bit of sense into that kid! :lol:

Not really. We normally don't get snow until Jan-Feb. Occasionally we get a little in Dec, but I can't remember the last time we had snow this early.

Either way, it's cold outside! It looks very pretty though. :heart: I doubt it's gonna last, since it didn't snow very much.

WildHoney said:
I had a really dirty dream about Bono last night :shifty:

And i mean really dirty :sexywink:

I'm such a good Pleba girl :evil:

:shifty: Do tell!

:wink: It's because you're in Bonoland...

:scream: I WANT BONO DREAMSSSSS!!!!

I only get weird ones! :grumpy:

Day-umm, the hair is dyed black again :drool: Man's lookin' good!

I live pretty deep into the suburbs, on a back road. Whenever it snows, we're the last people to get our road cleared, if they even bother to clear the damn thing at all.

So when it really snows, then we're stuck at home. It can get annoying, but then again, I can miss work, so that's fun! :D

mmmm... being snowed in with a hot man!! :drool: :combust:

Hey thora :hug:

:laugh: You don't know where he is Wild???? It should be the OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

:shifty: that is, IF Bono was in town....

:wink:

I gotta go for a while, my stomach orders me to go get some food... :drool: tomato soup....

and I made my very first chocolate cake :happy: it's so gonna be screwed since I can't cook :happy:

:whistle:

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-11--7.jpg

:adam: How YOU doin'?

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-11--8.jpg

:adam::bono::kiss:

:drool:

ThoraSEB said:
Other than being bored right now, are you enjoying your time in Ireland?

I woke up so early this morning. :grumpy: My landlord's son decided it would be fun to stomp around and yell early in the morning, and wake me up. :angry: Of course he stopped a few minutes after I got up. Sometimes I'd really like to knock a bit of sense into that kid! :lol:

DAmn kid. :madwife:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy::drool::kiss::combust::faint:

Kaf that should come with a warning.
Yeah, I thought about putting a warning on it :hmm:

Though sometimes it is good to give the ol' heart a good jumpstart :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Drea, I remember you mentioned a few threads back that you had a video of one of the kisses. Would you be able to send it to me? :hug:
I have several videos.. if you should so desire one.. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom