Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm a little behind on my reading :reject:

They just came throught the tunnels, and are in the forest.

forgive me? :uhoh:

:lol: NP, I was concerned I had messed up a bit but I think I see the where and why of it and am making note of it :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Gnight Mia! Sweet dreams. :hug:

Awww...ruin my fun SG. *pout*
It was all by accident, I assure you...

:shifty:

9.gif
4.gif

:giggle:

:yawn: I'm off to bed once more, thanks so much though for keeping me company. I reallt do feel a lot better :heart: you guys are the best!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty:

Cause I'll need a coherent brain to edit a short paper (like 2-3 pages double spaced)?

and cause you love me?

:flirt:

:lol: What's the latest it can be done? I think Sarah's gonna blow off her co-op tomorrow :drool: and so I might get to sleep in. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: What's the latest it can be done? I think Sarah's gonna blow off her co-op tomorrow :drool: and so I might get to sleep in. :hyper:

Sleeping in :drool:

I fear sleep is something I'll be dreaming of tonight. This paper is inching it's way out of me. :angry:

I have to hand it in @ 1:30...so I need to leave at 1 or a bit before. And I'd rather not be making the changes 5 mins before I leave the house...
So....noonish?

I'm feeling a little lost here. :reject: :lol: Did I miss out on something earlier, or is my brain truly mush right now (which it most likely is, due to lack of sleep, and too many hours at work)?

:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sleeping in :drool:

I fear sleep is something I'll be dreaming of tonight. This paper is inching it's way out of me. :angry:

I have to hand it in @ 1:30...so I need to leave at 1 or a bit before. And I'd rather not be making the changes 5 mins before I leave the house...
So....noonish?

I'll be up before then. I think she said that she has an extracurricular meeting at noon that she has to be at?? I'm just so burned out from being sick and being up early all week that I need to sleep, but I can't see myself sleeping *that* late.

Back
Top Bottom