Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome :hug:

What is your favorite RED product?

well the Gap shirts are definitely a high point for me. the desired was the first one I got. now I have hammered and inspired (long sleeve). I was tempted to get a hoodie with a word on the back but not sure. the tote bags are cool though. I bought the red one. it was pricey though and I realize that it wasn't made in Africa. but I still liked it though. the phone is neat but I'm still on a contract with mine and I don't need another phone truthfully.

how about you?

U2Girl416 said:

well the Gap shirts are definitely a high point for me. the desired was the first one I got. now I have hammered and inspired (long sleeve). I was tempted to get a hoodie with a word on the back but not sure. the tote bags are cool though. I bought the red one. it was pricey though and I realize that it wasn't made in Africa. but I still liked it though. the phone is neat but I'm still on a contract with mine and I don't need another phone truthfully.

how about you?

The shirts hands down :yes: My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when I first saw them on Oprah,lol.

cookies.gif
cookies for everyone!

(I got the smiley from Kaf :love: )

Back
Top Bottom