Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had to go grocery shopping this morning, got that done, visited with my brother and his two kids and wife for awhile. Now I'm just returning some PM's and e-mails and stuff, trying to decide whether or not to take a nap. I'm leaning towards yes :yes: :yawn:

Enjoy your nap! :)

My breakfast is ready now (even though it's actually more around lunch time, but whatever! :wink: ) so I'm going to go eat that.

See you later! :hug:

:hmm: What does it say about me that I didn't want to get dressed to go down to the main floor to do laundry, but I'm now seriously thinking of getting dressed to go to the gas station next door and get chips? :wink:

Oh, almost forgot - I was talking to Cindy last night and she said she'd talked to Russty :D

Russty says hello - they've moved into their house, but she had to get a new modem. Hopefully it should be shipped to her within the next week or so and then she'll be back :heart:

Drea said:
:hmm: What does it say about me that I didn't want to get dressed to go down to the main floor to do laundry, but I'm now seriously thinking of getting dressed to go to the gas station next door and get chips? :wink:

Food TRUMPS Laundry! :lol:
PLUS chips weigh a whole lot less - than abig bundle of clothes. Don't you get enough exercise with those needles?

hi drea! :hug: How are ya? :D

Oh, thanks for the news - yay for Russty!

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
Thanks Carmel and Shannon. :hug:

ANother result of my boredom. My hearts look like a 5 year old drew them. :lmao:

macwall.jpg

^ my Sim fiance :combust: :faint:

Jem I :love: your wallpapers

:wave: hi wild......doing pretty good. glad to be with my girls for a while.

i was having such an annoying time yesterday at art workshop....the cd wouldn't hold a section of art i wanted to download and take off the network so i could now add my NEW digital photos to download TYHEM onto another disk.

I keep taking out items and it was still too big for a 80MB CD.

SO this week i'll have to burn them to a DVD-- no time left yesterday for it.

I'm excited about having a little digital camera [a friend gave me her used one, while she upgraded ].

WildHoney said:
Digital Cameras :drool:

I have so much fun with mine :giggle:
I've only just begun :evil: to have fun with mine.

:wink:

i can take so many more pics...........and load them onto disks.
TTHEN at my leisure decide the ones I like best to print up.

Even so I already edit/delete stuff i've taken off the SD card.

My 37 yr old SLR one STILL needs to be fixed, IF it can be fixed - the company that made it , now ONLY ma4 X 5 inch film cameras :huh: :(

I'm going to try & buy a a 1GB for my San Juan/PR trip :hyper: :drool: :love:

I don't eat chips much ESP fried ons. Chocolate is my ultra fave....icream/cookies & cakes....it usually trumps all other snacks/desserts! :lol: :drool:

and luckily for me altho I'm a pretty good cook - i never got into deep fry stuff- too messy & nthat hot oil....:eek:
SO I'll eat Southern fried chicken, GeneralTsao's chicken , or friend plantainos as a dine-out or take out treat. And I don't do that often.

i usually have baked tostados ones with beans and cheese maybe gucamole IF i have extra fun-food $,

WildHoney said:

Abbey Road :drool:

Happy memories :faint:

Must get myself photoshop so i can do these :shifty :

Yeah Happy Memories. :love::faint:

Photoshop, unless you get a copy from someone is REALLY expensive. :yikes: People who have it seem ti do better wallpapers etc. ( Or maybe i'm just clueless how to use Paint Shop Pro :lol: )

I would love photoshop. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom