Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the pic Jem!!

I had a look through my images and the only one I got of you and Wild was with Edge:

edgejemandwild.jpg

U2Girl416 said:

unfortunately the only GA I had all tour was in Milwaukee. for every other show, it was seated. usually in the upper sections. if you passed me, you'd know it. I was wearing my license plate around my neck at each show. :lmao:

I vaguely remember someone with a plate round there neck in Chicago.

I wasn't very with it though as i was soo tired. :lol:

U2Girl416 said:

unfortunately the only GA I had all tour was in Milwaukee. for every other show, it was seated. usually in the upper sections. if you passed me, you'd know it. I was wearing my license plate around my neck at each show. :lmao:

As Jem said we were GA :drool:

in the elipse both nights :combust: :faint: thanks to Jem's scanning luck :wink:

Did you see that photo i posted the other night??

U2Girl416 said:
well that was probably me. I got some weird looks, got some "very cool!", and got one girl who asked why I was wearing it. I said U2 is my favorite band, this is my license plate, why not? people asked where I got it, I said MY CAR. duh. :lol:

:lmao:

Di i'd have said yu looked awesome

Some people are so stupid , of course you'd have got it from your car :der:

WildHoney said:

Wayne :drool:

Thanks you :bow: he has my pen in his hand there :faint:

Do you think i'll be able to get enough DNA to clone them :shifty:

the same pen Larry gave to me when i wanted a hand shake from him?? :grumpy: :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

Maybe next time Rattle and Hum come play here, we can drag Rach aswell. :shifty:

yes!!! u ave to keep an eye out on the dates they play! lol!

bet u its st paddys weekend when im at some gigs in manc [omg i so hope i pull this yr again :tongue: ]

got some nice weekends comming up atch, finish at 1pm on sat n off for 2days i think yay!

WildHoney said:

You got to hug Jem & Me though :flirt:

Surely that makes up for it and i'll love you forever for getting my pen back :kiss: :bow:

oh yeas!!! :yes: :rockon:

i had the pen in my hand and was like ''ooh, he gave me a pen!! :happy: " and you went "thats my pen!! :hyper: "

that was indeed a great day!!! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom