Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
If you're naughty you'll be made to work the plank

32697164.gif

Last edited:
Any bright ideas as to how I can open the bottle now? :wink: (Short of possibly completely trashing a tea towel (using it to protect my hand)? :lol: )

Btw, there's a pic of me from Wed night up on the last page of the Pleban pic thread :wink: (If you want to see pics of the entire party, go to knitty.com/blog (where I got the pic from) or yarnharlot.ca/blog *G*)

Russty Cat said:

Sami that is too funny! You never know what you might get. :lol: I'm probably like 100 degrees from Bono. :lol: Actually as of now my best friends daughter is in France near where Bonos house is for the summer. I told her if she sees him she better say hello for me. Does that count? :laugh:

:lol:!! How cool would it be if my aunt started talking to him again?? She said they were really good friends and he was here all the time. He's a year older than her though, and my aunt said his younger brother was in her grade and he was such a nerd and she went on a few dates with him. Now the brother is a bigshot with that show Entourage. (not sure exactly what he does)

me->my aunt->her friend->ed->christy->bono!! :wink:

:hug: Hi guys!

I have a question for you all

I've installed the Sims to my new computer - and have been working on adding plebans today :)
I also added the boys from the band

and I decided this time to only have one of each rather than going through the era's and having twenty Bono's running around :lol:

So I need each of you to make a suggestion or two about another male sim we can add so the ratio isn't 20 women to 4 men :p

I figure I'll add a Johnny Depp :drool: who else? Any requests/Suggestions?

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi guys!

I have a question for you all

I've installed the Sims to my new computer - and have been working on adding plebans today :)
I also added the boys from the band

and I decided this time to only have one of each rather than going through the era's and having twenty Bono's running around :lol:

So I need each of you to make a suggestion or two about another male sim we can add so the ratio isn't 20 women to 4 men :p

I figure I'll add a Johnny Depp :drool: who else? Any requests/Suggestions?

Sean Bean.
Karl Urban.
Marton Csokas.
Eric Bana.
Orlando Bloom.

(So I love me my Rings and Troy boys - deal :wink: )

*thinks*

I'll get back to you on more :lol:

5 Plebans to a dorm? That sounds dangerous :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom