Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
Frankie.....are you gonna tell us about the nose tickle???? :flirt:
Sure.

*sry I disappeared. I was reading somethin strange, :lol:*

Me and Serena were talking about Mike Dirnt, the bass player for Green Day and we got on the subject of his nose and how it's a bit overlarge and her mum comes in the room. She says, "He could put it to good use." And we're both like "how?" and She says "Well, think about it. If he were to go down on you with that, he'd be shagging you with his nose!"

This happened over a year ago, but since I have a random-access photographic memory, I remembered the Dirnt Funnel Cake when I said "nose-tickle"...

:silent:

RegularBonoFan said:
Sure.

Me and Serena were talking about Mike Dirnt, the bass player for Green Day and we got on the subject of his nose and how it's a bit overlarge and her mum comes in the room. She says, "He could put it to good use." And we're both like "how?" and She says "Well, think about it. If he were to go down on you with that, he'd be shagging you with his nose!"

This happened over a year ago, but since I have a random-access photographic memory, I remembered the Dirnt Funnel Cake when I said "nose-tickle"...

:lmao: I'll never look at big noses the same....

RegularBonoFan said:
Sure.

:ohmy::shocked:

If my mum said something like that i'd die :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom