Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:love: YDW :love:

:drool: thanks for the teaser!

:yikes: Crispin freaks me out!

I'm so glad that you like me, my dear...Of course, if that silly YDW thinks that that Bono man can frighten me off, she's more stupid then I thought she was....mwah...

:madwife: Crispin! I'm sorry, Gg...he's full of it today...

:dancing: Hi Ali, Wild. Listening to Lucy in the Sky atm...:drool: always was a Beatles fan...and no, I haven't seen Dr Roberts crotch on the big screen yet..:angry: but I will, I will...:drool:

And Ali, I hope you like Crispin...:evil: He's my latest creation in horrible men... 'course, having Bono to the rescue would be a great incentive.:drool:

YDW, Crispin the Creepy is very well named! :yikes: I'm not sure if "like" is the word I'd use... but he makes a very effective bad guy. :yes::uhoh:
*ponders fisticuffs between Bono and Crispin*

Hey GG2, you're getting lots of Bono attention on MSN... :lol:
And :hug:s from here :wink:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
She said she missed his gorgeous face, or something... :giggle:

Are those sparrows in your avi?

But we miss his...oh well, maybe she'll put it back again due to popular demand..:laugh:

Yes, they'r sparrows. They're so cute...we've at least 3 families of them nest in our gables every year.

Whoops, sorry YDW... :wave:
Sparrows are cute... I was surprised to learn that they're not as numerous in the UK as I had expected. They're everywhere here.

:shifty: Don't know what you're talking about, GG2... :whistle:

Welcome back, Wild :D

:wave: :evil: BonoPerv signing back in....:drool:

Ok, what have I missed? I've been busy playing with Bono and Edge and Christine...:drool:

Mind you, I've come to a brick wall now...:banghead: I can't for the life of me think of what I can do w/Bono....:evil: :evil: :evil:

Alisaura said:
Whoops, sorry YDW... :wave:
Sparrows are cute... I was surprised to learn that they're not as numerous in the UK as I had expected. They're everywhere here.

:shifty: Don't know what you're talking about, GG2... :whistle:

Welcome back, Wild :D

Sparrows are on the decline in the UK. :sad: When we first moved into our house (with a reasonable size back garden); there were loads of the little beggars. They were everywhere. Now, though, they've all but gone. They come to nest in ours every spring then BUGGER OFF!!!! Ack! :madwife: I know where they are though....:evil: They're in the hedge across the road..:madspit:

'course, everyone is cutting down their hedges hence the sparrows have legged it....pfft...

youvedonewhat said:
'course, everyone is cutting down their hedges hence the sparrows have legged it....pfft...
That's a shame... I find it hard to imagine a world/country without sparrows. They're ubiquitous... or so I thought. :(

It was weird to not see seagulls in Hawaii, too... there were pigeons on the beach, pretending to be seagulls. :lol:

Alisaura said:

That's a shame... I find it hard to imagine a world/country without sparrows. They're ubiquitous... or so I thought. :(

It was weird to not see seagulls in Hawaii, too... there were pigeons on the beach, pretending to be seagulls. :lol:

We get seagulls in the garden. It's like they've got radar inside them. Throw out any scraps and wallop! There they are, circling, spying, taking it all in....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom