Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PAul McG has distracted GG :yes:

justdontlookMCG2.jpg

Lucky thing :sigh:

:uhoh:

Seems the news is out :shifty:

6b9e396d-c9fa-411d-831b-d66691c6686.jpg

WildHoney said:
Shocking news today after an announcement late last night that the world famous Irish rock group U2 have acquired another member. A spokesman for the group released the information at a last minute press conference and fans around the globe eagerly wait to discover who the new member is. The only details given until now were that the woman is a 37 year old blue Crack Supplier from Rainham,essex.

Following an exclusive interview in the early hours of this morning with U2's lead singer Bono this paper is proud to reveal the identity of the new member. Wildhoney is the lucky woman who will be joining U2 immediately and accompanying them on their World Tour which is scheduled to begin next month. When asked for a reason for Wildhoney's inclusion U2, the multi talented Bono told this paper that "we were just looking for something extra, we don't doubt our own talent as performers but you can never have too much of a good thing. Wild's charisma and good looks will definitely charm fans."

It seems that the group is not wrong as fans are already gathering in Rainham,essex to glimpse the new star. Since this paper has disclosed Wildhoney's identity fans have flocked to her house in the hope of getting a photo or an autograph.

Our reporter managed to catch a few words from Wildhoney's best friend PGPer GG who stated that "I'm really pleased for Wild she's always been a huge fan of U2. In fact, I was with her when the U2 Manager spotted her singing karaoke the other night. We couldn't believe it when he came over and suggested Wild attended an audition the following day!I really fancy Paul McGuiness"

Back at her house in Rainham,essex the Dark haired Wild had only a few words to say: "I can't believe I'm joining U2! I've always been a huge fan and I can't wait to go on the World Tour."

Wildhoney is due to attend a photo shoot tomorrow so that new album covers and posters can be printed immediately. It certainly seems that U2 have made an excellent decision. Album sales are expected to quadruple with merchandise sales doubling overnight. Wildhoney has the world at her feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom