Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mysterious_jen said:
so what do i have to do to prize them from your grip :sexywink:
:hmm: I'll have to think about this... :wink:

I need to get to Monash when the next poster sale is on... I really need some better U2 posters. Don't really like the one I've got adorning my wardrobe at the moment... :huh:

Mmm, Chinese... :drool:

cinnaminson said:
My prettiest book so far is the one by Anton Corbijn - U2 & I.
I bought it on the day the first concert was supposed to be :sad:
Don't have that one yet :reject: I did see it in a bookshop in London, but Ouch. :yikes:
Of course, the friends I was staying with would have insisted on buying it for me, cos they just wouldn't stop giving me stuff, but I really didn't want to do that.

I was at the Irish Times, on the night the first concert was supposed to be, crammed in with couple of hundred other frustrated U2 fans, boiling and jumping up and down to the strains of the Australian U2 Show :rockon:

ohh i don't have many holes in my book collection , i do lack decent posters, but thats because im not allowed to put them up! :lol:

looking at it all i relaise i need insurance for this stuff.. the smoke detector went off last night and freaked me out ! i wouldnt be able to save it all would have no idea what to do . :sad:

Pudding :drool:

I think there's a new, smaller version of U2 and I, Wild... that must be the $70AU one. :hmm:
I know the big, hard-cover version would be $200.

Back
Top Bottom