Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG!! :angry:

:kiss:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Drea :wave:

Bri :kiss:

I hadn't heard about a new boy. The clone is always the last to know. :sad:

New boy is a rather recent development. And, while I would hate to call myself a conservative *shudder* I would still list his status as "unknown" :lol:

All I know about you is that you like Elton John. And not in the musical appreciation way. :sexywink:

DG!! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

New boy is a rather recent development. And, while I would hate to call myself a conservative *shudder* I would still list his status as "unknown" :lol:

All I know about you is that you like Elton John. And not in the musical appreciation way. :sexywink:

Well, good luck. :sexywink:

And yes, Elton. :combust:

VintagePunk said:
DG!! :hug:

Well, good luck. :sexywink:

And yes, Elton. :combust:

:lol: Thanks,
He just asked if I wanted to go out for coffee, I had to regretfully decline seeing as there's no way I'm getting out of my pj's now. :snugglesincomfort:

Any care to hazard a guess as to why all the guys I meet are trying to spell out PLEBA?

Elton, that sexy beast. Just leave your comically huge glasses on :drool:

Here's one!

afro-emoticon.gif

:drool: :cute: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Night GG!
:hug: Sweet dreams hun.

A new boy indeed! Oh me! Oh my! :shifty:

I do believe I've told you my previous "boy" got lost in the wind somwhere along the way. :( He just sort of disappeared.

Anyhoo, new boy, for those who recall the mundane details of my ramblings, would be the boy I was chatting with after my test the one day when someone was coughing up a lung into my lap.
We ended up chatting for awhile, and then after the next class we hung out again and he asked for my email. And now, everday when he comes to that class (later then me if that's actually possible :lol: ) he comes and sits beside me. :cute:

Plus he's already scored points for being an obvious dog lover.

And I'm also sensing a trend....previous boy's name was Adam, this one is Paul....
:hmm:

How long till I meet Larry??

:cute: aww! he sounds cute!

Back
Top Bottom