Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, would Bono be offended by that????? :eyebrow:

I don't think so :wink: I rather think he'd come and bite our fingers on purpose!!

:drool:

and with that, I say goodbye to thee! aka it's bedtime :sexywink:

Ciao babes :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
My break is over so I gotta run. Sorry I didn't really get to talk to any of you. :sad:

Hopefully see you all soon! Love ya! :hug:

Aww :hug: we miss you, too Thora :heart: have a good afternoon, hopefully you can stay and play tomorrow :D

Well, you know, to say 'Bite me!' is USUALLY meant as an insult :lol:

Not in Bono's case, obviously, but it might make him think for a minute before deciding it was an invitation, not an insult :wink:

Night! :hug: sweet Dreams

~BrightestStar~ said:
213.jpg

This will never stop making me laugh.
Particularily Elfin Edgie. :cute:
:lol:

:lmao::lmao:!!

alas, I must be off as well! :(

I need to get dinner and then meet Pastor at the church. I'll be back in a few hours, if anyone is still around :hug: otherwise, goodnight!

I'll slow it down tommorow. :hug: Am soo tired now. Need to get to bed. :crack::yawn:

Will email new slowed down gif tommorow. :kiss: Just think of it as a little treat you can view after studying. :drool:

I wonder how big the GA queue is in Hawaii right now? Hope Ruff and the other Plebans are near the front. :yes:

Nighty night. :kiss:

X

Sad_Girl said:
4.gif

bet you never knew that the 'fro was what they wrote 'Still haven't found' about, now didja? :wink:

:lmao:!!

That visual of Bri's from the last thread :lmao:

(Speaking of ISHF, I bought U218 Videos tonight - going to get a fix of JT Adam later :drool: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

So if anyone wants to brainstorm reasons why Don Quixote ends up being a loveable character while, despite many superficial similarities, Bush is a hateable/evil character.
Please share :happy:

Random thoughts (with only the smallest knowledge of the book):

1)Quixote tilted at windmills, with the only life he really endangered being his own. Bush's delusion(s) endanger thousands of lives.

2)Quixote showed love and respect for women - or at least one woman. Even leaving the abortion debate aside (not getting into that one!), the jury's still out on whether Bush sees women as much more than the "traditional" roles, even with women in positions of power.

Sad_Girl said:

I must've had a real crush on Edge last Christmas :lol:

U2picture10745.jpg

Larry looks like he's biting his lip to keep from laughing *snerk*

:larry: *thinking* Must not laugh, must not laugh, we're on national television in the States, must not laugh...

bonoishot said:
:evil:

bonothrust62.gif

Happy Xmas girls. It needs slowing down but i'm too tired. :lol:

Bye Sg and Jez. :(:hug:

:giggle: And while the rest of the girls are distracted, I'll sneak over to the corner and make sure :adam:'s well taken care of :evil:

Back
Top Bottom