Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Britt! :hug: I sounded sober, because I was. :lol: I work for a non-profit organization, so there was no booze @ the party. My girls and I had a few drinks before, but by the time everything was over we were too tired to go out to our bar like we normally do after the party. :lol: However, the way our table was acting, you would have thought we'd tossed back a few more than we had. :D It was a good evening.

Off to work now. Later! :hug:

:laugh: Adam's Fro!!!!

:shifty:

I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in a PLEBAn girls' collection!

:lol: Bri, that vid is AWESOME!!!! Macarenaaa :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Britt! :hug: I sounded sober, because I was. :lol: I work for a non-profit organization, so there was no booze @ the party. My girls and I had a few drinks before, but by the time everything was over we were too tired to go out to our bar like we normally do after the party. :lol: However, the way our table was acting, you would have thought we'd tossed back a few more than we had. :D It was a good evening.

Off to work now. Later! :hug:

I could tell you were sober, I was very impressed!:wink: A lot of my friends were getting drunk on Wednesday, and as always I got vicariously drunk, as in I don't drink, yet somehow I end up getting drunk anyway.:lol: Once they're gone, apparently I am too, because I start spouting off random sentences, and laughing at everything, I believe I even tripped over some stuff on Wednesday night. Who knew that could hapen?:shrug: I'm glad you guys had a great time! Our 6th floor "crew" as our half of the floor calls ourselves are having our Christmas party on Monday or Tuesday. Seeing as it's that early in the week, I would hope no drinking will be occuring, seeing as we're college students though...:huh: Have a good day at work!:hug:

Hey Weldy and GG! How are you both?:hug: :hug: GG that Latin...:yikes: and Weldy my street is a rd. (which doesn't make sense since I live in the city, shouldn't it be an avenue or lane or something?) LOL

Latin = horrible... and I also have to do math... I have both on wednesday for the 2nd time... can't screw them up now!

:sigh:

U2isthebest said:
Hey Weldy and GG! How are you both?:hug: :hug: GG that Latin...:yikes: and Weldy my street is a rd. (which doesn't make sense since I live in the city, shouldn't it be an avenue or lane or something?) LOL

I don't find it odd that you thing is Road.....but that's just me :shrug:

I just wanted to make sure cause I'm starting your card and I didn't want the card to get lost or something (I know I'm paronid like that....but I just wanted to make sure that the card get to the right address)

Galeongirl said:
Latin = horrible... and I also have to do math... I have both on wednesday for the 2nd time... can't screw them up now!

:sigh:

Aww, I'm sorry GG!! I'm sure you'll do really well! Maybe you just nervous or actually got too prepared the first time (Trust me, it can happen!):hug:

:laugh: Me, TOO prepared???? now THAT's funny!

:uhoh: err yea, I have this sorta problem.... I cna't study for longer than uhhhh 5 minutes before getting distracted..... so yea,.... I can't really study very well.... hence the reason I fucked up so badly before....

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: err yea, I have this sorta problem.... I cna't study for longer than uhhhh 5 minutes before getting distracted..... so yea,.... I can't really study very well.... hence the reason I fucked up so badly before....

:lmao: I'm the same way!! It's like we could have the same mind!:ohmy: :wink: I used to get too prepared, then my last year of high school happened last year, and that ended!

Galeongirl said:

Don't feel so bad...I had that exact same problem when I was in high school...but then again...mine is vaguly dignosed :wink: :hug:

:wink: Believe me, you don't want to have my mind!

:uhoh: and I already seem to share it with Kafrun and Dreamoutloud13, so it'd get wayyy too crowded in my head!

problem is, this IS my last year,.... that is, if I make it! and that's the thing I fear, that I don't!

Galeongirl said:
:wink: Believe me, you don't want to have my mind!

:uhoh: and I already seem to share it with Kafrun and Dreamoutloud13, so it'd get wayyy too crowded in my head!

problem is, this IS my last year,.... that is, if I make it! and that's the thing I fear, that I don't!

GG!! I'm sure everything will work out for you! You're very smart, don't get too stressed. I also share a mind with Kaf. many times....so...:drool:

U2isthebest said:
Is someone going to come out and play with me?:sad:....:flirt:

or is everyone too busy seeing the boys and being warm without me in Bonolulu...:madspit: :wink:

Hey GG,Weldy:wave:
and Brit,yeah,I`m feeling better:hug:

Back
Top Bottom