Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
7951-4.jpg

7951-2.jpg

Last edited:
how about prepares for the City Of Blinding Lights?!! In TWO DAYS!!!!! :hyper:

it's really hitting me now- I'm seeing U2 in TWO DAYS!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

I warned my aunt that I'm gonna be FREAKING OUT during the show :lmao:

sami0201 said:
how about prepares for the City Of Blinding Lights?!! In TWO DAYS!!!!! :hyper:

it's really hitting me now- I'm seeing U2 in TWO DAYS!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

I warned my aunt that I'm gonna be FREAKING OUT during the show :lmao:

I can Only imagine what it would be like to see them in NYC :heart:

You're going to have a great time :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I can Only imagine what it would be like to see them in NYC :heart:

You're going to have a great time :yes:

:yes: and I almost have permission from my parents to buy better seats if there are any left at the box office :hyper:

and it will be great to see them with my aunt- she's a huge fan who got me into them in the first place :heart: but we are going also with her fiance who's kinda :huh: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:yes: and I almost have permission from my parents to buy better seats if there are any left at the box office :hyper:

and it will be great to see them with my aunt- she's a huge fan who got me into them in the first place :heart: but we are going also with her fiance who's kinda :huh: :lol:

Don't let him bring you down! :wink:

:lol: I just took out the "Extra Scene" :shifty: from my chapter. I lost nearly half the chapter :reject:

**I'm so excited for you, getting ready for your trip :hyper: 4:30! :crack: well, at least it's worth it :wink:

Hi all :wave:

SG, do you happen to have any pics of :adam: that look like he could be welcoming you home after a long day at work?

:shifty: I may have written a cap during my last hour or so of work tonight... :shifty:

Drea said:
Hi all :wave:

SG, do you happen to have any pics of :adam: that look like he could be welcoming you home after a long day at work?

:shifty: I may have written a cap during my last hour or so of work tonight... :shifty:

:lol: :hmm: I may be able to find something. Give me a few

sami0201 said:
have any of you spoken to Ruff lately?

do you think that she will still be in the GA line Friday if it's pouring out?

I haven't spoken to her particularly recently, but I find it hard to believe rain would deter her from the GA line. :wink:

sami0201 said:

SG.....that was..... :combust: :drool:

thanks :eek: ... Where Larry is concerned, my imagination sometimes carries me away a bit! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom