Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7679-1.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

And Adam and Bono are doing their damndest not to look! :lmao:

Larry must've used that sharpie right before this pic was taken :wink:

I tried SO hard to keep track of my Larry Sharpee, but it got misplaced and mixed back in with the others. :sigh: Bono used his own Sharpee. :drool: :shifty: Edge used a silver one. :angry: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I tried SO hard to keep track of my Larry Sharpee, but it got misplaced and mixed back in with the others. :sigh: Bono used his own Sharpee. :drool: :shifty: Edge used a silver one. :angry: :wink:

You LOST Larry's sharpie! :shocked: :tsk:

:wink:

I'm stocking up on sharpies and film before Detroit, I learned that lesson in TO :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

You LOST Larry's sharpie! :shocked: :tsk:

:wink:

I'm stocking up on sharpies and film before Detroit, I learned that lesson in TO :yes:

I'm actually quite upset about the loss of the Larry Sharpee. :sad: I totally wanted to keep it!!

I have about 5,000 of them floating around the house now. I bought them in bulk before Toronto, then forgot to take them, and had to go buy one at that drugstore near the hotel. :reject:

:lol: Bri

every time I hear either one on the radio I'll explain to my mom what is happening if it's live :reject: Like when Wake Up ends I'll go "everyone....everyone....everyone" :lmao: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom