Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Molly and Wild!

:scratch: Did I miss it or was there no RSOC last week? :shrug:

WildHoney said:

:crazy:

We see th have thunder sorms all over Plebaville today

The dogs have started barking :scream:
You had to say it, didn't ya, wild? *watches clouds roll in*

WildHoney said:

:giggle:

Wow those angels must be busy today :lmao:

When i was little I was told that thunder was only God moving his furniture around :lol:
:lol:
i don't mind the thunder, but I'm terrified of getting struck by lightning. I can't be outside during an electrical storm :yikes:

:giggle: Electrical storm...

love2bmama said:
:shrug: I dunno, it looks like another gorgeous blue skies day here, you guys better head over this way and let's have a real-life PGP! :dancing:

that would be fun:)

RegularBonoFan said:
:lol:
i don't mind the thunder, but I'm terrified of getting struck by lightning. I can't be outside during an electrical storm :yikes: :giggle:

lightning scares me to death too...if I'm out I just KNOW it will be me that gets fried.

I always run inside paranoid ..Mr. Dis thinks I'm a lunatic.

WildHoney said:

Mine is watching Pride Video :drool:

hence my love of Boots & mullets :drool:

My 1st U2 memory is sad... bought Boy on a whim, had no clue who U2 were. It was the featured new artist record at my record shop. Never got to listen to it tho before the record got destroyed :(

I wish we'd get some of that rain and thunder here!

Dismantled said:

lightning scares me to death too...if I'm out I just KNOW it will be me that gets fried.

I always run inside paranoid ..Mr. Dis thinks I'm a lunatic.
Mr Frankie has tried to assure me several times that I will not get zapped, but I'm not convinced.

bonocomet said:

My 1st U2 memory is sad... bought Boy on a whim, had no clue who U2 were. It was the featured new artist record at my record shop. Never got to listen to it tho before the record got destroyed :(

I wish we'd get some of that rain and thunder here!
I've been around U2 since I was born, so I dont' know what my FIRST memory is, but my earliest one was recognizing New Year's Day on the radio at age 4 or 5 and helping my mom's friend win something...

New Year's day... i'm starting to see a trend here...

WildHoney said:

That's just come on my I-Pod :lol:

Although i bet you wouldn't mind been caught up in a U2 electrical storm instead of Smaantha Morton :faint:
No, no i wouldn't mind that at all :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom