Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
i'm just here for a bit--off to the post office in a minute to mail a ticket i sold for Houston and the stuff i sold on ebay. I'm thinking I should drive to U2 shows in a big van with all my possessions in it...it would be like a mobile garage sale to pay for my concerts :wink:

:lmao: Sounds like a good idea.

I'm trying to muster the ambition required to go grocery shopping.

Sad_Girl said:
VP's our resident Pleban Rights advisor :wink:

Drea's our resident Nice Guy :D

I'm the local whack-o :crazy:

:lmao: I'm actually a lazy bitch *snerk* Besides, I felt like an idiot when I refound the letter from the gas company thinking about calling the property management people and saying "Hello, I have a letter from the gas company from the end of May about making an appointment to turn back on the gas that I just found again in July because I'm a total slob and it was lost in the apartment.. Could you get someone to deal with it (because I have no access to the basement)?" :lmao:

You're not crazy, you're our own Adam and Various Other Band Members Picture Dealer! :wink:

SG, i reserve the right to be co-whacko :wink:

ok, off to the post office then riding. wish me luck that i don't bludgeon my instructor accidentally with my mallet :reject:

:wave: see you tonight!

:lol: The line in 'Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car' that goes "When you see Daddy coming you start licking your lips" ... I swear I heard 'Adam' and not 'Daddy' :shifty: So now that's always how I sing it. I didn't even realize until I just caught myself singing it that way

ruffian said:
SG, i reserve the right to be co-whacko :wink:

ok, off to the post office then riding. wish me luck that i don't bludgeon my instructor accidentally with my mallet :reject:

:wave: see you tonight!

:ohmy: I don't know who to send best wishes to more, you or the instructor! :wink:

Have fun :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: The line in 'Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car' that goes "When you see Daddy coming you start licking your lips" ... I swear I heard 'Adam' and not 'Daddy' :shifty: So now that's always how I sing it. I didn't even realize until I just caught myself singing it that way

:lmao: :lmao:

We actually discussed the snog advisory this morning. I've been outside several times today, and I've yet to be kissed by a British person. :madspit:

See ya, Ruff. :hug: I'll probably still be here, trying to get off the couch to get groceries when you get back tonight. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: :lmao: Wonder why... :hmm:

Drea said:

:lmao: I'm actually a lazy bitch *snerk* Besides, I felt like an idiot when I refound the letter from the gas company thinking about calling the property management people and saying "Hello, I have a letter from the gas company from the end of May about making an appointment to turn back on the gas that I just found again in July because I'm a total slob and it was lost in the apartment.. Could you get someone to deal with it (because I have no access to the basement)?" :lmao:

You're not crazy, you're our own Adam and Various Other Band Members Picture Dealer! :wink:

:giggle: I suppose I can see the point, but I still think it's more the former than the latter :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm a legal wannabe. :reject: :lol: I actually thought about law school, for a time.

And I HATE seeing people get ripped off. :mad:

:hug: We appreciate your looking out for us, too. :yes:

OMFG :combust: :combust:

Briefly(i'll write a more detailed account later)

I sent Jem a load of texts but she didn't get them til this morning :lol:

Bono singing Miss Sarajevo LIVE :drool: :drool: :drool: - It's 100 times better than the ones i've heard on bootleg, Bono really banged.

Ni reckons it's the best he's seen in the 10 he's seen

Back
Top Bottom