Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
That's cool VP :lol:

It's always nice to have something to look forward to; get you out of bed in the morning :wink:
But what will get me out of bed in the afternoon?

So, so tired. :yawn: :huh:

I need to get groceries though. I cleaned out my fridge last night, and now all I have left are bottles of water and condiments. :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I need to get groceries though. I cleaned out my fridge last night, and now all I have left is bottles of water and condiments. :lol:

Yum :huh:

*pictures VP sitting at computer sucking on a bottle of ketchup :yuck:

:lmao:

*snerk* I'm eating rice with ketchup because I'm out of tomato sauce... and VP, that about sums up my fridge too, except I still have some pizza pockets in the freezer :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I shouldn't joke... I'm sitting here eating stale potatoe chips because I'm too lazy to cook lunch :reject:

:lol: Nothing like good nutrition!

I had a bowl of cereal a bit ago, and I'm still hungry. :(

I sooooo don't feel like moving. I'd set the alarm for 9, but once it hit 7 and I hadn't been to sleep yet, I changed it to 10. Then my mom called me at 9 anyway. :|

Drea said:
*snerk* I'm eating rice with ketchup because I'm out of tomato sauce... and VP, that about sums up my fridge too, except I still have some pizza pockets in the freezer :lol:

:lol:

My freezer is jam-packed, but it's all stuff that requires effort. :sigh: Mostly meat, frozen vegetables...

VintagePunk said:

I need to get groceries though. I cleaned out my fridge last night, and now all I have left are bottles of water and condiments. :lol:

Yummy. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: How's the diet going? :lmao:

What, water and ketchup doesn't sound like a good meal to you? :drool:

The diet is going fantabulous, other than last night. But Sunday night is my cheat night so it's alright.

daygloeyes2 said:

The diet is going fantabulous, other than last night. But Sunday night is my cheat night so it's alright.

:hug: thats good to hear. And a cheat night is really ok; because it satisfies the urges so you don't just cave in and splurge all the time on the things you know aren't so good for you

VintagePunk said:

My freezer is jam-packed, but it's all stuff that requires effort. :sigh: Mostly meat, frozen vegetables...

There's your problem - you cook :laugh: Me, on the other hand, I buy stuff I can nuke, because I don't cook ;) (And even if I did I'd have to nuke stuff because my gas has been off for two months (I have a gas stove) - the gas company installed a new meter at the end of May and had to turn off the gas, and I have no access to the basement so they can turn it back on... So about a week and a half ago when the property management people came by to clean up the basement, I gave the guy the letter and explained the situation. Last week they called me and said they were trying to set up an appointment but someone needed to be home - I left a message back saying being home would be no problem, though it might be pointless because AS I'D TOLD HIM, I have no access to the basement to let them in! I also said that's why I hadn't taken care of it myself when it happened. And if anyone's curious? Two months of cold showers or heated up in the kettle watered sponge baths? No fun.)

daygloeyes2 said:

It's like condiment heaven in my fridge. I could mix various sauces with the ketchup and come up with all sorts of delightful flavours. :happy:

:barf:

DG, have you checked your e-mail yet?? :hyper: :hyper:

Drea said:

There's your problem - you cook :laugh: Me, on the other hand, I buy stuff I can nuke, because I don't cook ;) (And even if I did I'd have to nuke stuff because my gas has been off for two months (I have a gas stove) - the gas company installed a new meter at the end of May and had to turn off the gas, and I have no access to the basement so they can turn it back on... So about a week and a half ago when the property management people came by to clean up the basement, I gave the guy the letter and explained the situation. Last week they called me and said they were trying to set up an appointment but someone needed to be home - I left a message back saying being home would be no problem, though it might be pointless because AS I'D TOLD HIM, I have no access to the basement to let them in! I also said that's why I hadn't taken care of it myself when it happened. And if anyone's curious? Two months of cold showers or heated up in the kettle watered sponge baths? No fun.)

:yikes: No fun at all! That sucks.

VintagePunk said:

It's like condiment heaven in my fridge. I could mix various sauces with the ketchup and come up with all sorts of delightful flavours. :happy:

:barf:

DG, have you checked your e-mail yet?? :hyper: :hyper:

I just did!! :hyper: Thank you!! :hug:

Which reminds me, I never uploaded another show to YSI. Edinburgh 11-5-84. *goes to YSI, hopes it works(

Drea said:

That's awful! I wouldn't be paying my rent till it was rectified. :mad:

I saw your messages about the situation...I hope everything gets sorted out, and you get to stay.

daygloeyes2 said:

I just did!! :hyper: Thank you!! :hug:

Which reminds me, I never uploaded another show to YSI. Edinburgh 11-5-84. *goes to YSI, hopes it works(

If there's anything else you want, just let me know...same for the rest of you. :)

A list by e-mail would be best, that way I can keep the list, and get to them as I have time.

Oh, and this morning I was looking around and I found another folder with some stuff...about 20 or so more videos and mp3s, as well as another full show, and the series of Bono moans files. So my list has been added to. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

That's awful! I wouldn't be paying my rent till it was rectified. :mad:

I saw your messages about the situation...I hope everything gets sorted out, and you get to stay.

Shawn never cashed (at least as of today) my May and June cheques, so essentially I didn't ;) My rent includes all my utilities, which is great (which reminds me, Hydro sent me another bill last week - how they got my name in the first place I don't know - with a charge for a 'security deposit' and usage... I need to fax that off to the lawyers' office and tell them they need to straighten them out, because power? VERY IMPORTANT!)

VintagePunk said:

If there's anything else you want, just let me know...same for the rest of you. :)

A list by e-mail would be best, that way I can keep the list, and get to them as I have time.

Oh, and this morning I was looking around and I found another folder with some stuff...about 20 or so more videos and mp3s, as well as another full show, and the series of Bono moans files. So my list has been added to. :reject:

More videos? :hyper:

would Unforgettable fire or Out of control be in those somewhere?

Drea said:

Shawn never cashed (at least as of today) my May and June cheques, so essentially I didn't ;) My rent includes all my utilities, which is great (which reminds me, Hydro sent me another bill last week - how they got my name in the first place I don't know - with a charge for a 'security deposit' and usage... I need to fax that off to the lawyers' office and tell them they need to straighten them out, because power? VERY IMPORTANT!)

I'd be putting a stop payment on them, and they wouldn't be getting any more until they arranged to have it back on, if it were me. They can't expect you to live without hot water and the ability to cook!

Not that you would cook, but that's beside the point. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'd be putting a stop payment on them, and they wouldn't be getting any more until they arranged to have it back on, if it were me. They can't expect you to live without hot water and the ability to cook!

Not that you would cook, but that's beside the point. :wink:

No, I legally owe Shawn that money, because I did live here in May and June. I legally owed the bank for July and August (both cheques went through promptly, which I appreciated). And hey, after two months of it, what's another however many days?

i'm just here for a bit--off to the post office in a minute to mail a ticket i sold for Houston and the stuff i sold on ebay. I'm thinking I should drive to U2 shows in a big van with all my possessions in it...it would be like a mobile garage sale to pay for my concerts :wink:

Drea said:

No, I legally owe Shawn that money, because I did live here in May and June. I legally owed the bank for July and August (both cheques went through promptly, which I appreciated). And hey, after two months of it, what's another however many days?

According to the Landlord and Tenant Act? :huh: There has to be some recourse available....you may have lived there, but they forced you to live in unsuitable conditions that were contrary to your agreement. And if part of your rent paid for utilities that you weren't receiving...I really don't see how they'd have a leg to stand on, if it came down to it.

Back
Top Bottom