Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono3.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono1.jpg

I found the main frame for my tattoo design finally. I'm still interested to see qwhat it can turn into when an artist draws it out, with their own flare. I'm going to have Dream Out Loud written in a scrolling type lettering on the paper :)
inkwell.jpg

** Those are nice pics, Wild :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
I found the main frame for my tattoo design finally. I'm still interested to see qwhat it can turn into when an artist draws it out, with their own flare. I'm going to have Dream Out Loud written in a scrolling type lettering on the paper :)
inkwell.jpg

SG how large were you thinking of having it?

Wild I think the pictures are cool!

Russty Cat said:

SG how large were you thinking of having it?

About 2 1/2 - 3 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches tall. not real big, but it's going on my lower leg, so there isn't a whole lot of skin to work with

** The celtic Knot/claddagh will be a ankle bracelet; I'm excited about that one

Sad_Girl said:
inkwell.jpg

That looks like a great tattoo design. :up:

Nice pictures Wild. :) :up:

Sad_Girl said:

About 2 1/2 - 3 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches tall. not real big, but it's going on my lower leg, so there isn't a whole lot of skin to work with

** The celtic Knot/claddagh will be a ankle bracelet; I'm excited about that one

Okay, if ya don't mind I'm gonna mess with it a bit and see what I can do. :giggle:

I'm supposed to be working on other tattoo designs today. Whats one more. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Okay, if ya don't mind I'm gonna mess with it a bit and see what I can do. :giggle:

I'm supposed to be working on other tattoo designs today. Whats one more. :wink:

Not at all, I'd be honored. I may have an eye for the artistic; be able to take a photo here and there or use others to put a collage together, but I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to drawing something out :no: Even my stick figures are bad :giggle:

And I'm off once again, Ladies :hug: Be back in a few hours once I've finished my errands :wave:

Back
Top Bottom