Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Sorry, I couldn't think of anything more interesting. :lol:

:lol: Good enough for me.

Do you think it'll hurt less in my hand if I only communicate with smileys for the rest of the evening? :lmao:

Sorry :reject: There might be some self medication going on here tonight... :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

That girl thing. :sad :snuggles:

Made me come home from my weekend away a day early. :madwife:

How are you? An insane prof? Who'd have thought? :wink:

Awww...poor clone. :hug:
:)snuggles:? Too :cute:!!! lol )
That's too bad about the trip....but I know from experience that it's far better to be home, than to be travelling while indisposed. (best drive to FLA ever :happy: )

Where'd you go this weekend? :)

I'm pretty good. Except the other day, my rents went out and I strained a muscle or something the day before so I thought I'd have a nice relaxing bath. When I get out, the dog's barking so I go to check on him. As I'm going back up I hear this ticking sound (I'd heard it earlier in the day but failed to figure out what it was). I follow the sound to the closet to find....it full of water! That was fun :happy:

Oh, and my prof is insane because he's going back to Lebanon! He's the head of the UN relief effort over there, and the UN buildings haven't exactly been safe lately :(

Wild! is that you I spy?! :love:
Noooooo! She's leaving! :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, and my prof is insane because he's going back to Lebanon! He's the head of the UN relief effort over there, and the UN buildings haven't exactly been safe lately :(

Wow. :ohmy: That's amazing what he's doing, but yeah, a bit crazy!

Night Wild :hug:

I'm having such a great time here, that I'm not going to head off to bed just yet. However, between my hand, and being slightly... intoxicated :shifty: it takes me forever to type.

Also because I'm anal when it comes to spelling :reject: :sigh:

Oh, and Hi Bri :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww...poor clone. :hug :
:)snuggles:? Too :cute :!!! lol )
That's too bad about the trip....but I know from experience that it's far better to be home, than to be travelling while indisposed. (best drive to FLA ever :happy : )

Where'd you go this weekend? : )

I'm pretty good. Except the other day, my rents went out and I strained a muscle or something the day before so I thought I'd have a nice relaxing bath. When I get out, the dog's barking so I go to check on him. As I'm going back up I hear this ticking sound (I'd heard it earlier in the day but failed to figure out what it was). I follow the sound to the closet to find....it full of water! That was fun :happy :

I went to my cousin's place - we've been really close since we were kids, she's one of my best friends :love: and we don't see nearly enough of each other. :sad: We had a small, quickly-thrown together family reunion on that side of the family yesterday, and I went a day early to help her, and to hang out. I wanted to stay till today, but couldn't see myself driving home two hours today in agony, so we came home last night. I was sorry that we came home yesterday, but as soon as I got up today, I felt so awful I was glad we did.

While we were there, she drove me past the murder site. :shifty: It was kind of sad - friends and family have put up a shrine, with crosses, candles, and a Leaf jersey. :(

How did the water get into the closet, did it drip from the tub? :yikes: Sorry about the pulled muscle, is it better now? :hug:

Your prof. :( Hopefully he'll stay safe.

Jez is drunk!?
Let's take advantage of her...:shifty:

sami0201 said:

Wow. :ohmy: That's amazing what he's doing, but yeah, a bit crazy!

I didn't realize he was so involved in the UN until a couple months ago. He was over there doing some Economic stuff...but when the fighting started he stepped up for the releif.

It's amazing what he's doing, I didn't think I could have any more respect for him then I did before..... but he should come home where he's safe :madwife:

Oh, and Hi! :lol::hug: I saw you've got allergies/cold or something? Doesn't sound fun.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jez is drunk!?

:shh: Don't tell everyone :lol:

Being taken advantage off :drool: (something feels wrong about that sentence, but I can't figure out what :D)
Although I had my fun saturday. I guess it's another three years until next time now, if I'm going to follow the pattern :sigh:

I'm cracking myself up with my own spelling mistakes :happy:
This evening/night just keeps getting better... :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jez is drunk!?

I didn't realize he was so involved in the UN until a couple months ago. He was over there doing some Economic stuff...but when the fighting started he stepped up for the releif.

It's amazing what he's doing, I didn't think I could have any more respect for him then I did before..... but he should come home where he's safe :madwife:

Oh, and Hi! :lol::hug: I saw you've got allergies/cold or something? Doesn't sound fun.

:yes: I hope he stays safe!

Yeah, I have a bad sinus infection. :(

Where's SG! They just showed Beckham on the hottest bodies show. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I went to my cousin's place - we've been really close since we were kids, she's one of my best friends :love: and we don't see nearly enough of each other. :sad: We had a small, quickly-thrown together family reunion on that side of the family yesterday, and I went a day early to help her, and to hang out. I wanted to stay till today, but couldn't see myself driving home two hours today in agony, so we came home last night. I was sorry that we came home yesterday, but as soon as I got up today, I felt so awful I was glad we did.

While we were there, she drove me past the murder site. :shifty: It was kind of sad - friends and family have put up a shrine, with crosses, candles, and a Leaf jersey. :(

How did the water get into the closet, did it drip from the tub? :yikes: Sorry about the pulled muscle, is it better now? :hug:

Awww..... :cute:
I think you've spoken of this cousin before :hmm:
I'm glad you got to see her and get away! It sounds like you had fun.

Omg. I hadn't thought about that in a while! Did you don a CSI uniform and see if you can find any trace evidence they might have missed? :tongue:
I remember when it happened I felt awful for the families. With all the frenzy about gangs and all that, people weren't really thinking of the victims as well..victims :(

Yeah, apparently the seal around the tubs drain was shot. We think it must have been building up for awhile. But it was insane, I was the only one home and I didn't know what to do. When I drained the tub it got worse, so I was baiing it out, then trying to mop up the mess in the closet...good fun.

And my shoulder's still a bit sore, but much better. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom