Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I can totally understand how some people might not like Dilana. She has a very unique voice which might not be some people's cup of tea, but I LOVE it. :drool: But one thing I noticed (I just rewatched all the performances), she didn't miss a note in the whole song. That's more than can be said for most of the others. :shifty:

And Magni impressed the hell out of me last night! The passion/emotion! Before this, he's always been technically proficient, but kind of bland. Last night he rawked mah world. :love:

Word. :up: :up: I agree completely.

See you later, Sami! :hug:

So last night I had the strangest dream that has had me thinking all day. I get weird reminders of it, and I just don't know what to make of it.

There was this guy that I had the hugest crush on in high school. I liked him the whole entire time, even though he drove me nuts sometimes with his Jim Carrey impressions. :rolleyes: Still, he was totally hot, he played the drums in a band, and all that.

So last night in my dreams he and I were together, and were living in this beautiful house by a lake. It was pretty long and involved, but it weirded me out. I hadn't thought of him since high school, and it was strange to have a dream about him in that way.

Sorry for rambling about it, but it's just on my mind right now.

I've really, really come to admire Storm over the past several weeks, but I don't think she's right for the band. I think she's at her best with pop-punk, and I can't see SP heading in that direction. I think they need someone a little rougher around the edges, slightly road-worn, and IMO Dilana and Lukas fit the bill, with Magni being a distant runner-up. The rest? :no:

I'm a little obsessed, lately. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
I've really, really come to admire Storm over the past several weeks, but I don't think she's right for the band. I think she's at her best with pop-punk, and I can't see SP heading in that direction. I think they need someone a little rougher around the edges, slightly road-worn, and IMO Dilana and Lukas fit the bill, with Magni being a distant runner-up. The rest? :no:

I'm a little obsessed, lately. :reject:

So what's new :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
So last night I had the strangest dream that has had me thinking all day. I get weird reminders of it, and I just don't know what to make of it.

There was this guy that I had the hugest crush on in high school. I liked him the whole entire time, even though he drove me nuts sometimes with his Jim Carrey impressions. :rolleyes: Still, he was totally hot, he played the drums in a band, and all that.

So last night in my dreams he and I were together, and were living in this beautiful house by a lake. It was pretty long and involved, but it weirded me out. I hadn't thought of him since high school, and it was strange to have a dream about him in that way.

Sorry for rambling about it, but it's just on my mind right now.

That *is* weird. Dreams fascinate me, though. Is there any connection you can think of between this HS guy and your current friend? Do they have anything in common, or is the anything in common about the situations?

WildHoney said:
Why where are you going :shifty:

Just had to get some "fresh" air... :shifty:
And change to another computer.

I haven't had a U2 related dream in forever, unless you count the on where someone tried to teacj me the bass line to Bullet the blue Sky :huh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Any Bono is better than no Bono. :drool:

Eating Bono was awesome :shifty: and it was so sweet and creamy..

This year's birthday cake has a lot to live up to :lol:

Can't imagine NI taking that sort of photo to the supermarket for them to make it up :lmao:

THE CAKE :drool:

2005_0921Chicago10215.jpg

WildHoney said:
I had the wierdest Pleban dream last night :shifty:

All i can remember is that me & VP were chasing Bono :shifty: when all of a sudden he stopped, turned around and started chasing us :lmao:

I didn't run very fast :shifty: and just as it wa getting interesting i woke up :madwife::grumpy:

:lmao: :lmao:

What was so interesting about the end? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

That *is* weird. Dreams fascinate me, though. Is there any connection you can think of between this HS guy and your current friend? Do they have anything in common, or is the anything in common about the situations?

Dreams fascinate me too. I just can't figure it out. I don't know why this guy popped into my dream. I haven't thought of him in years, and my B doesn't have anything in common with the HS guy, except that they're both hot. :lol:

Hey, I just became a New Yorker! :lol:

Is someone going to volunteer for making a new thread, or am I going to be forced to use what little imagination I have?

WildHoney said:

Eating Bono was awesome :shifty : and it was so sweet and creamy..

This year's birthday cake has a lot to live up to :lol :

Can't imagine NI taking that sort of photo to the supermarket for them to make it up :lmao :

THE CAKE :drool:

2005_0921Chicago10215.jpg

That cake and the company we were eating the cake in. :combust: :drool:

And of course our Happy Retirement. :lmao::love:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
We're going to need a new tread soon...

VP ?? You know you want to :lol:

:eyebrow:

ThoraSEB said:

Dreams fascinate me too. I just can't figure it out. I don't know why this guy popped into my dream. I haven't thought of him in years, and my B doesn't have anything in common with the HS guy, except that they're both hot. :lol:

Interesting. :hmm: I would almost bet that there's either something about the two guys, something about your feelings in each of the situations, or something about that time period that's resonated with you lately. If nothing comes to you, I'd try doing some free-association, and see if anything pops up then.

VintagePunk said:

Interesting. :hmm: I would almost bet that there's either something about the two guys, something about your feelings in each of the situations, or something about that time period that's resonated with you lately. If nothing comes to you, I'd try doing some free-association, and see if anything pops up then.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm just so confused yet kinda intrigued about it all. I woke up in a kinda funky mood thinking - was that R in my dream?! WTF?! :lol:

Hi Jem! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Sounds like a good idea. I'm just so confused yet kinda intrigued about it all. I woke up in a kinda funky mood thinking - was that R in my dream?! WTF?! :lol:

Hi Jem! :hug:

:lmao: I've had a few of those. :shifty:

Once, I did the free associate thing with one of the weirdest, most obscure, symbolic dreams I've ever had, and I actually figured it out! :lol: It's weird, when you come to the right conclusion, you just KNOW, because it fits. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom