Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Thanks :hug: I'm doing my best, thats for sure. and I've just gotten up the courage to submit some short stories to a couple of literary magazines too :happy:

:uhoh: but until I hear from them I'm going to be a nervous wreck :lol:

oh yay---- short stories , too!!! :D
REMEMBER.......it could take a while. :hug:

you can e-m me if you going through "panicky" submission bouts, :hug: for support.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :hug: :love:

I always think about how many rejections Stephen King got before his first acceptance; he said it took a railroad tie peg to hold them all up on the wall :yikes:

but it's all part of the process, and I'll never know if I don't try :yes:

:hug:

I still don't feel well, but I feel a lot better than I did last night! :) I may actually be able to sleep tonight. But I think I either pulled a muscle in my stomach area or sprained a rib or something (is that possible? :lol: ) because it hurts when I breathe or cough or move around my ribs. :huh:

Thanks for asking, How are you? :heart:

sami0201 said:
:hug:

I still don't feel well, but I feel a lot better than I did last night! :) I may actually be able to sleep tonight. But I think I either pulled a muscle in my stomach area or sprained a rib or something (is that possible? :lol: ) because it hurts when I breathe or cough or move around my ribs. :huh:

Thanks for asking, How are you? :heart:

Yeah, that's not unheard of (pain in the intercostal muscles between the ribs) though I don't think it qualifies as a sprain :wink:

I'm glad to hear you're doing a little better at least :heart:

I'm doing alright. :) been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning some more today :crack: but it's all good - most of the hard stuff is done

though I have a suspicion I am going to have some sore muscles tomorrow :yikes:

:yikes: Cleaning can do that to ya! I need to clean my room out when I get home. :crack:

Good for you for getting it done though!! Doesn't it feel good now that you've done it?

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: it was pretty good, wasn't it? Storm and Toby both did great :heart:

everyone else did too, really :up:

I think this was by far the best night of performances so far. I was so impressed with pretty much everyone. Dilana, Magni, Storm and Toby were my favourites! :drool: I was so shocked by Lukas. I've hated his personality and most of his performances so far, but tonight, hearing him enunciate the words, and really sing "Creep" was so impressive.

I think Magni having his family there totally made a difference, and made his performance so amazing. His baby boy is so adorable! :cute:

Have a good night SG! :hug: Sweet dreams.

I'm heading to bed now too. Even though it's only 10pm, I have to get up early tomorrow and head back to work. :madspit: It's been so nice having all this time off, but I guess I do need to go back to work eventually. :lol:

Goodnight! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

my edit is going well - I have the first nine chapters ready to submit :up: but I haven't touched it in several days :reject: I really need to get myself focusing on it again :tsk:

:hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks :hug: I'm doing my best, thats for sure. and I've just gotten up the courage to submit some short stories to a couple of literary magazines too :happy:

:uhoh: but until I hear from them I'm going to be a nervous wreck :lol:

:applaud: I'm sure they'll be blown away, i always am :hug:

Back
Top Bottom