Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you later Jo! :hug:

My hands have been cramping up all day for some reason, so I think I'm gonna give them a rest for a few hours. See you all later! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

haven't touched the computer all day until just now

Sorry - looked at the Moobday and RSOC threads in quick succession and managed to confuse myself :lol: The pics I was talking about were in the Moobday thread :reject:

Drea said:

Sorry - looked at the Moobday and RSOC threads in quick succession and managed to confuse myself :lol: The pics I was talking about were in the Moobday thread :reject:

:lol: thats ok - I'm just glad I wasn't posting telepathically or something :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Dazz –
Art Major
Sophomore
4.0 GPA

Friends:
Sami, Thora

No love interest

Wants: Make Deans list
Fears: Fire

BUT**********************************************

Dazzled hopes her art work willl be looking like her sim's 4.0 soon!!! :uhoh: :love:

:confused: no love interest?
All right sim!dazz- you got greaaat grades.
Now, it's time for your to go and :madwife: do some real painting......
....offer to PAINT A} Bono, B} Bruce C} :hmm: ??

go on now.......

sim!dazz is in line with one of Dazz's fears, for sure!

...sim!weldy is afriad of fighting with sim!dazz ?!? ###
Has my sim gotten a bad reutation? :uhoh:

PLay nice with others :tsk: :hug: sim!dazz...........unless someone's been real mean to you.

:wink:

Last edited:
Drea said:

:lmao:

Much, MUCH worse... :evil: At least posting normally we can edit :giggle:

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm doing ok...........all the cleaning is dragging me down some......but at least the weather was gorgeous today and will be tomorrow. :love:

how are you drea . how is that crochett? project going?

How is anyone else still lurking/arriving ?

Sad_Girl said:

:reject: I'm that obvious, eh? :wink:

Dazz a lot of the sims haven't mingled enough yet to fall in love. don't worry, I'm sure it'll happen :wink:

OK :D

not even sim!crush stage yet. :giggle:

:hmm: i don't think i've seen my sim since she was out with sami & beck..... but i know you've got a a whole sim!brood to handle

sim!dazz hasn't been fighting with anyone has she?!? :uhoh:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

How's your [is it] re-drafting going?

dazzledbylight said:

OK :D

not even sim!crush stage yet. :giggle:

:hmm: i don't think i've seen my sim since she was out with sami & beck..... but i know you've got a a whole sim!brood to handle

sim!dazz hasn't been fighting with anyone has she?!? :uhoh:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

How's your [is it] re-drafting going?

She's been around but I may not have gotten her in any clips

and no, she hasn't been fighting, I don't know why weldy was scared of that exactly :lol:

my edit is going well - I have the first nine chapters ready to submit :up: but I haven't touched it in several days :reject: I really need to get myself focusing on it again :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

She's been around but I may not have gotten her in any clips

and no, she hasn't been fighting, I don't know why weldy was scared of that exactly :lol:

my edit is going well - I have the first nine chapters ready to submit :up: but I haven't touched it in several days :reject: I really need to get myself focusing on it again :tsk:

A] good.... i'm glad she's not being a homebody. try to catch her at some point:wink:

B] :lol: it's not like sim!dazz towers over sim!weldy !

C] I'm so :hyper: and proud of you for taking on the novel writing to aspire to pro work!

Thanks :hug: I'm doing my best, thats for sure. and I've just gotten up the courage to submit some short stories to a couple of literary magazines too :happy:

:uhoh: but until I hear from them I'm going to be a nervous wreck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom