Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!

I'm sorry, but we really cant continue the discussion/subject of the closed thread here in public. You are more than welcome to email/pm each other should you wish to continue to discuss it, but it seems to be a pretty sore subject on the boards so we need to try to move on.

dazzledbylight said:

oohhhhhh I think I see now............:der: :der:

see i thought they were{are they/ not sure} INCLUDING PGP in there.....:huh:

I don't go in that often b/c lots of you all print pics out anyway. I only occasionaly drool in there.........

The way I understood, the problem they have is mainly with the picture threads.

And, I might add, when I first started lurking and then finally posting here, the same people were making the same types of comments back then. So predictable. :yawn:

The fact is, as one of the mods in the thread so astutely pointed out (Sicy? Miroslava? Bonoschick?), all online communities change and evolve over time. Old people leave, new people arrive, and the tone slowly changes. Many of the older people who are left are reistant to change, but they have to realize, they don't "own" the space, even with their seniority (although in the case of Elvis, I suppose that would be true :wink: ), and they can either roll with the changes, or leave.

Sicy said:
Hi Guys!

I'm sorry, but we really cant continue the discussion/subject of the closed thread here in public. You are more than welcome to email/pm each other should you wish to continue to discuss it, but it seems to be a pretty sore subject on the boards so we need to try to move on.

Sorry Sicy. I just saw it today, and the thread was closed when I got to it. I apologize, and I'll say no more about it.

sami0201 said:

Hah! Will it be better than my 64 last time? :wink: Oh, I don't think I've mentioned this...but my psych teacher (the really cool guy) is the department-head of the social studies department and I showed him my history grades from last year (A's all year) and from this year (B,B,C so far) and he said I'm not the first one who's complained about the way the history teacher teaches (or doesn't teach) and he's going to have a talk with him. :lol: :bow:

That dvd sounds cool :up: I'll look for it next time I'm at Best Buy! When is his concert you're seeing? :hyper:

Sarah has had the same trouble with Drama this year. :mad: Last year, she won the department award for Drama, and this year, she only got an 80. Nothing changed with her, there was a different teacher. I'm making an appointment to go and talk to the head of her program.

We see David on April 10th. :hyper: :happy:

See you Sami and Dazzled :hug:

I'm so tired... but I don't want to go to bed :(
Man, I'm in a really weird mood today, I've been on the verge of crying for even the most stupid thing, and I never cry!

Yeah, I guess... I'm down to five cigarettes per day now, again... I just don't like it, I'm usually not very open with my feelings, and it enerves me so bad to have my parents and siblings looking at me with this sympathetic look in their eyes. :madspit:
:lol: I have no problems showing them I'm angry, though...

Here it is! :D

goldmedal-web-small.jpg

How's Buttons, Bri? :heart:

and I was wondering why you had to go to class right when I was arriving :grumpy: :wink:

**I'm doing pretty well tonight, actually, thanks! And you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom