Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG SAMI!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

people ...go back and read sami's BIG, exciting post from last thread..... towards the end of thread!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

sami I DIDN't even KNOW you wrote SONGS!!!!!

what a fanatastic, fabulous opportunity with this person {make sur4e you have all YOUR copywright protections in place, if you can. SOmetimes a brief expousure is worth forgoing such things BUT not the usual way of doing biz. } and then OUT OF THE BLUE later elsewhere *eyecontact*!!!

just makes me a touch sad/envy JUST a little....i'll get over it :wink: because of the thing that fell through for me.....

I'll find you the thread if you're ever interested[ or don't rremember IF you read it in the first place}.

*grabs sami by the hands and jumps & up & down with her!*

***GOOD LUCK!!!***

btw what the F is he doing back in Fla?!? :rant: he should be hangibng back out in NYC !
:ohmy: Oh i FORGOT..FLA waaay closer to South AMerica.........

so go back and read sami's thread if you want to know why i'm all a twither!

I think sami, people were tired/winding down for the night.that's why they didn't comment.

hope sami you are feeling better too!!!

I just caught it here in the day.OI'm sure more PGP'r will cat6ch it later! {{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
Bye Di:wave:
I could not find Sami's song on the last thread:reject:

Last edited:
Dazz what are you talking about?? :confused:

**Oh are you talking about that journal entry I posted?? That wasn't my journal, it says right in the post that it was Anna Nalick's journal :lol: She's a singer that I love. Sorry if it wasn't too clear :reject:

Last edited:
I feel like an arse and a half:banghead: I have been reading through the last post like a mad woman! You gals are so fun! I love the SIMS

Hey lil sis Jez:wave: :hug:

sami0201 said:
Dazz what are you talking about?? :confused:

**Oh are you talking about that journal entry I posted?? That wasn't my journal, it says right in the post that it was Anna Nalick's journal :lol: She's a singer that I love. Sorry if it wasn't too clear :reject:

:reject: :reject: :reject:

dumb dumb dumb

well i was sort of rushing..............but still......:uhoh:

dazzledbylight said:

:reject: :reject: :reject:

dumb dumb dumb

well i was sort of rushing..............but still......:uhoh:

Awwww! :hug: It's understandable, given that you often have a lot to catch up on, and limited time. :)

But you must have thought it very odd that no one commented on Sami's incredible turn of events. :lol:

Dazzled :hug: My mom and my sister have actually gone away for a few days, giving me a chance to catch up on some things I've been putting off, as well as being able to dive into school work, catching up with some old friends, etc. It's been really nice. :)

As far as guy stuff, if you saw last week, I was lamenting about not having talked to him for a while, and did my "I'm ready to pack it in" song and dance, again. Unbeknowst to me, I discovered over the weekend that he had called, I just hadn't checked my messages for a while. :reject: :reject: :dork:

So yeah, we've talked and e-mailed a few times since then. And he certainly is much better about promptly returning calls than I am... :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled :hug: My mom and my sister have actually gone away for a few days, giving me a chance to catch up on some things I've been putting off, as well as being able to dive into school work, catching up with some old friends, etc. It's been really nice. :)

As far as guy stuff, if you saw last week, I was lamenting about not having talked to him for a while, and did my "I'm ready to pack it in" song and dance, again. Unbeknowst to me, I discovered over the weekend that he had called, I just hadn't checked my messages for a while. :reject: :reject: :dork:

So yeah, we've talked and e-mailed a few times since then. And he certainly is much better about promptly returning calls than I am... :reject:

good about gettintg needed school work done & hanging with old friends.

I saw your "ups & down"s! :hug:

THAT"S WHY I Qualified my 'hope so' statement with a "big IF" :D :hug: glad he did get back to you.........

dazzledbylight said:

you missed the whole :uhoh: dust up on pleabans.........

Oh, and I read that, too.

My feelings - I rarely ever go to the Pleba picture section these days. Usually only if someone here points out a thread that I think will be of interest. And, it's probably been at least 9 or 10 months since I've even posted over there. So, I sort of agree with some of the long-time posters, that there's a lot of drooling and comments to sort through to get to the pictures. And, my Bono drooling has considerably diminished over the months. That doesn't mean I don't find him attractive anymore, it just means that I don't feel the need to publicly say :drool: :combust: after every mention of him, or every picture. That said, I don't think they were necessarily focussing on that, just some of the comments that are over the top.

However, what I find far worse and more annoying is the way that SOME of the long-time posters are choosing to deal with it. Rather than having the maturity to skip over the offensive messages (or stay out of there entirely), or just reporting them to a mod, they're choosing to state their feelings in a sanctimonious, disapproving, morally superior way.

Hey, if hanging on to their self-rightousness makes them feel better about themselves, let them knock themselves out, I say. :shrug: As long as the mods are allowing the posts, it shouldn't affect anyone's posting behaviour.

Sami!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart:

I'm good thanks! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. :sad: I go away for a few days, and come back to find that my girls are all sick and bruised and battered. :(

How are you, other than your cold??

I got the David Gilmour dvd the other day. :drool: :hyper:

Other than being sick, I'm pretty good. :) I have an A in history for the first time all year so I printed out the progress report :lmao: :happy: Because it'll be back down to a B or C after I take the test Thursday :wink:

A solo dvd? I've never seen any real shows of either him with Floyd or him solo :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, and I read that, too.

My feelings - I rarely ever go to the Pleba picture section these days. Usually only if someone here points out a thread that I think will be of interest.

oohhhhhh I think I see now............:der: :der:

see i thought they were{are they/ not sure} INCLUDING PGP in there.....:huh:

I don't go in that often b/c lots of you all print pics out anyway. I only occasionaly drool in there.........

there are ways of making history {at least some of it} much nmore interesting by being able to tie it into currents events or as background info for current/reccent and possible future events.

I don't every part of ghistory, but if it's done that way for the things I don't follow in history....that can make it more interesting to me :D

well, good luck on your tesy anyway sami............

Awww, you'll do fine with the test! :hug:

Yeah, it's from two shows from 2001. The stage set-up is amazing. And there's a cello player for most of the songs. :drool: Dick Perry and Richard Wright are both on it, too. I think there's 4 Floyd songs on it.

VintagePunk said:
Awww, you'll do fine with the test! :hug:

Yeah, it's from two shows from 2001. The stage set-up is amazing. And there's a cello player for most of the songs. :drool: Dick Perry and Richard Wright are both on it, too. I think there's 4 Floyd songs on it.

Hah! Will it be better than my 64 last time? :wink: Oh, I don't think I've mentioned this...but my psych teacher (the really cool guy) is the department-head of the social studies department and I showed him my history grades from last year (A's all year) and from this year (B,B,C so far) and he said I'm not the first one who's complained about the way the history teacher teaches (or doesn't teach) and he's going to have a talk with him. :lol: :bow:

That dvd sounds cool :up: I'll look for it next time I'm at Best Buy! When is his concert you're seeing? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom